20.1

"Who said you could move?" asked ⨊. "You dare come near me with that disgusting form of yours. Even I would find that form of yours repulsive," said ⨊ crushing Adrian with the force her atmosphere released. "Let me give you a piece of advice. Never show that form of yours to anyone. Unless you want to be hunted down, killed or experimented on," whispered ⨊ leaning close to Adrian. "Unless you want me to kill you and end your misery," said ⨊ backing away from him. Adrian just watched ⨊ with a hurt expression. "Don't believe me. Want me to show you how I truly feel about that form of yours?" asked ⨊ touching Adrian's chest. And allowing him to feel her hatred and disgust.

"Ever reveal that form again whether to yourself or others and I'll kill you," said ⨊ walking away from him. But before she could, take more than a few steps. The item that she had been stabbed with, burst into numerous shards piercing her everywhere. ⨊ disappeared the moment the item shattered in her. ℥enji wanted to run to her side, but he was still restrained, like Adrian and the others. When the restriction had worn off ℥enji tried to go to ⨊, but was stopped by one of ௹enji's people. "You are forbidden from leaving this realm. And you are to stay in the same place you had been staying at. Those are your orders," he said. As another one headed towards the group of children to wipe out their memory of this incident.

"⨊," shouted Adrian trying to get to her when he could finally move. "Wait, you cannot go to her," said Janet. Holding him back with the help of the others. "Let go, I don't care..." "It's because of your reckless move that she got hurt," said ℥enji interrupting Adrian. His words stopping Adrian's movements.