3.3

"I don't want to pretend anymore. I don't care how others see me or if they hate me. As long as you don't hate me and are not scared of me, that's all that matters," said Ian in a sad voice. "As long as you don't hurt me or betray me in any form, I won't hate you. And I'm not scared of you, no matter how angry or dark you may get," she mumbled. Even though she said that in a very low voice he still heard her. Ian got up and sat around ⨊, holding her in his embrace. "I will never..." "I know I have no right to tell you what to do, but try to pretend to be social for now when you're around others, just while you're still working here. Otherwise, Bob might get suspicious of you and that will be bad. I don't want my only insider getting chucked out before you can even give me any info," she interrupted changing the topic.

"Don't worry I'll make sure I still have this job as long as you want me to work here. Ask away, I will  tell you everything and anything," "Didn't you say that you wouldn't move from that spot?" "But I'm cold. Don't you know that people always huddle together when they camp to keep warm?" he said holding her even tighter. "Aren't you worried about what Emma will think if she finds out?" "She is crazy, who cares about what she or anyone else thinks. Didn't I already tell you? Remember, I only care about what you think and feel, no one else. And you have every right to tell me what to do and to order me around. Never forget that," he whispered in her ear. (I think you're the one who is insane, saying such things when you don't even know me.)