18.1

⨊ woke up and found herself in Adrian's arms. "Hey, how are you?" asked Adrian stroking her cheek. ⨊ just watched him for a few seconds before nestling up in his arms. Adrian glanced at ℥enji while holding ⨊ close. ⧚⨊ what's wrong?⧚ asked ℥enji. ⨊ gentle put her hand on Adrian's chest and closed her eyes. Adrian thought she had fallen asleep until he felt a warm energy surging inside of him. After a few seconds he realized that the binding she had put on his memories was lifted. He felt all the past emotions and memories that were hidden from him come rushing back to him. Adrian tightened his grip on her trembling as he embraced her. He missed her so much and was so happy to be able to be with her again.

⧚⨊?⧚ called out ℥enji when he saw her atmosphere change. ⨊ just glanced at him with her cold  eyes. "Adrian? What's wrong?" asked his mother. "Adrian if you're not feeling well, we can take you home," said Nina. Adrian just ignored everyone. ⧚What's wrong? Did the unbinding hurt that much?⧚ asked ⨊ in a cold tone. When Adrian heard her voice, he realized that she was her distant self at the moment. "I'm..." ⧚You can talk to me like this. You always had the ability.⧚ ⧚I'm just happy to be able to remember you and be with you again.⧚ said Adrian. ⧚You did prove yourself to me. And I bound you when I was in an emotional, irrational state of mind and overwhelmed. That side of me when I become emotional can be childish.⧚ said ⨊. ⧚I have hidden the fact that I removed the binding on you. Otherwise, I might end up doing something stupid if I know at the moment that you remember me. As time goes by, I will be fine with it. But its up to you if you want to tell me later.⧚ added ⨊ looking at him with her golden eyes.