11.3

"The first one is the one that you all have seen and known about. The one that recognizes you and knows about work. That likes to play and is in control of herself unless she gets emotional or cares about something. Since she has the emotional mentality of a five-year-old, who has never had any contact with anyone. The second one is only used for certain work or situations and never regards anyone. Is only concerned about work and is always in control of herself. Anyone who breaks the rules or interferes with her work will be punished. No matter who, they may be,"

"The third one is when she is weak and shuts down mentally due to exhaustion. She doesn't remember anything or anyone or even have any knowledge about work or herself. And is disassociated from everyone, keeps to herself and is extremely shy and timid. And gets scared easily and never has any control over herself or her abilities. Basically, she has the mentality of a five-year-old with no memory of anything. Except, the sense to fear and to be cautious about everything around her due to that doctor,"

"Did you know? A number  of people  have told her that they love her and want to be with her. And they had always ended up betraying her, leaving her or forgetting about her. Though she never cared or considered any of them. She still remembers what they did or said to her. The only other kind who have tried to come close to her were the ones who were after her abilities. Because of that, she has always assumed that anyone who wanted to be close to her would end up forgetting her and leaving her. Or trying to lure her into a trap. Even though I know, you won't do that to her. Even she knows that, but will not allow herself to acknowledge that. No matter how she really feels about you," added ℥enji looking at Kian.