1.5

⨊ had settled down against a tree away from the group with Ian tagging along behind her. Of course, Emma followed Ian along with her two friends and the two guys. After everyone had settled down, they started getting their tents up for the night. Ian had just offered to help ⨊ with her tent when Emma came next to him. Telling him how she was new to all of this and asked him if he could help her with hers.

⨊ ignored his offer. After putting up her tent she had settled back down against the tree. Ian helped Emma with her tent and put his own up, all the while replying to her every now and then. When Dan and the guys got back with the prey all ready to cook Bob suggested that we all sit together around the campfire and get to know one another. That we should introduce ourselves to one another and in that way we will all create bonds with one another, getting close to each other and making this a memorable hike.

⨊ listened in as everyone introduced themselves and what they did in life. "I'm Ian. My work consists of transporting goods," said Ian introducing himself. "I'm Jessica Balci. I work as a helper in a shop," said ⨊ avoiding Ian's gaze. He was sitting next to her with a smile on his face. Bob's smile got bigger and bigger as he listened to everyone introduce themselves. In the eyes of everyone, Bob seemed like a jolly tour guide who was helpful and kind, someone who loved to get close to people and make a lot of friends. Yet to ⨊ Bob was a creep.

After some more idle chit-chat and the meal, everyone headed to sleep. Everyone's tent was set up in a circle. Ian was next to ⨊ and Emma was next to Ian following her two friends and the two guys. ⨊ never slept, but just closed her eyes. She really hated having to be in close proximity to Bob but she had no choice but to tolerate him for the moment. ⨊ thought Ian was a confusing person. She felt that Ian's smile, light and helpful personality were fake yet she felt no malicious vibe from him towards her. A small, vague thought popped into her mind. (He is warm and...) She had brushed it away before it had time to fully form.