4.7

⨊ bandaged him up when she was done. "It's done," said ⨊ turning her back to him as soon as she could. "I'm ok, it didn't hurt. Don't worry, you didn't hurt me," said Ian in a gentle voice when he saw her body shaking. Ian turned ⨊ around to face him, holding her trembling body. "My little love, please don't. If I knew it would hurt you, I would never have let you take them out. I never want to see you in pain, hurt or sad. It hurts me to see you in any kind of pain or being sad," ⨊ couldn't stop the tears from falling. "Let go," "No," "I said let go of me," said ⨊ in a cold voice regaining control over herself as she pushed Ian away.

"Its fine, you don't have to hide when you're with me," said Ian holding her tight. "I don't trust you, now LET GO," she said as her atmosphere got dark. He let go of her when he saw her cold and distant eyes, yet he held her hand. "Let me at least hold your hand," "We should head back," said ⨊ ignoring him and allowing him to hold her hand. When they started walking Ian inhaled unknowingly. "Whats wrong?" asked ⨊ stopping and turning around. "I can't walk too fast. Can you help me walk?" he asked seeing her revert back to her usual self. "How do I help? I have never..." "Let me lean on you a bit," he said as he realized that she was unaware of her own behaviour. "Sure," Ian just smiled as he watched ⨊ hugging him gently. "Is this ok?" "Yes. Thank you," he said with a gentle voice. "If you don't start walking, I will leave you here," said ⨊ frowning. "Please don't leave me," whispered Ian in her ear.

When they got back to the camp, Janet and Jason ran up to them. "What happened?" asked Janet looking at ⨊. ⧚Work.⧚ "Nothing he got hurt when he fell," said ⨊. "I'll help him," said Jason who was going to help Ian. "No," said Ian hugging ⨊.