10.10

"Like Jason said,let her see you. You can see for yourself how she feels about you," said ℥enji. Kian just nodded a yes in reply, holding ⨊ and stroking her cheek. "I can take her to..." said Janet stopping herself when she saw Kian's atmosphere getting dark and violent. "You're going to have to keep calm and control yourself if you want to know about her past. And it hurts her when there is a strong energy around her when she is injured," said ℥enji.

⧚I'll keep calm. I want to know about her.⧚ "And you all? Will you keep yourselves under control?" asked ℥enji looking at Rick. "I'll behave," said Rick. "Us too," chimed in the others simultaneously. "Barricade this cottage from everything," said ℥enji looking at Jason. "You have to promise not to bring this up or ever mention it to her. ⨊ has only allowed you to know. Not discuss it," added ℥enji.

"We won't mention it," said David. ⧚I won't bring it up. I don't want to give her a reason to push me away.⧚ "⨊ is a being that exists. She is neither alive nor dead. She once told me she was like the wind. That always existed, but never had a consciousness. Then one day she became aware of herself and started watching everything around her. She told me she was lonely and that's why she decided to have a body. So that she could interact with others and talk to others,"

"It took her a thousand years to create a solid form, which she calls her monster form. And it took another eight hundred years to change that form into a humanoid one. In the beginning, ⨊ use to go around in her humanoid form which appeared like every other being to the beings with low perception, visiting realms and playing around like a little kid,"