16.10

"Appears like you're the same as ever. Tell me what you want to do staying with her? Why do you want to stay with her?" asked ℥enji. "I want to protect her. I want to be with her cause I love her," said Adrian. "You're going to protect her by being in the shadows? How? And your feelings for her may just be a residue of your former self or a past yearning. Which may disappear as soon as you have fulfilled your desire," said ℥enji. "My feelings for her are not a mere residue. And they will never disappear. If I can't protect her from the shadows then I'll become a bodyguard of hers and protect her," said Adrian getting angry at ℥enji for saying that his feeling for her was fake.

"Angry because I said something you dislike. So does that mean you'll behave in the same way towards her when she says something you don't like? And what if they are not real and you tell her you love her and want to be with her? And then one day you wake up and the so-called feelings you had for her have disappeared. She will be the one who gets hurts," said ℥enji getting angry with Adrian's childish behavior. "I know they are real. I've always felt like I don't belong here. And as soon as I saw her, it was like I found what I had been subconsciously searching for my entire life. Didn't I tell you? I would never get angry at her no matter what. Even if she stabs me, tortures me or humiliates me. Even degrade me or experiments on me or feed me things that cause me excruciating pain. But I will never allow anyone else to behave that way towards me. I'll kill anyone who tries to do anything to her or me," said Adrian as a matter of fact.