10.2

⎨Not scared.⎬ etched Kian his atmosphere becoming gentle as he gazed at ⨊. He wanted to write more but stopped himself. "You know I don't have a body. Its like condensed air nothing else or condensed energy. I have no gender either," said ⨊ trying to convince Kian of her appearance.

⎨See?⎬ etched Kian. "No... unfair if only you get to see me and I don't get to see you," said ⨊. ⎨You get scared.⎬ etched Kian. "No one could ever be worse than this and still be alive," said ⨊ telepathically sending Kian an image. "What?... Why?" asked Rick. "Was... that you... ⨊?" asked Leah "Wait, what are you talking about?" asked ⨊. "We got the ...image... as well as..." said Jason unable to talk.

"As well the pain you felt," said ℥enji appearing next to ⨊. "℥enji why..." "I got the image as well and you seemed weird before. Did something happen?" asked ℥enji interrupting ⨊ and looking around the cottage. ℥enji froze when he saw Kian, becoming violent as he approached him, but before he could get to Kian ⨊ stood in his way. "Kian is a friend. You are not allowed to hurt him," said ⨊ in a cold voice. "Kian?" asked ℥enji while looking at Kian. "That is his name. Be nice, he saved me," said ⨊ stubbornly.

"He saved you? Too many things going on. First..." "⨊ we will help, we will save you, tell me where..." shouted Rick as he started crying interrupting ℥enji's words. While Jason and David tried holding him back. ⨊ looked around and found Rick crying and screaming trying to get to her, Leah trying to hold her hand but afraid to, with Jason and David stopping Rick and Janet crying and holding Leah back. And Kian's atmosphere getting dark and violent, he seemed sad and in pain, the others too.