6.9

"That was a surprising turn of events," said Janet as she walked out with the others when Ian left. "He seems like a fun guy," said Rick looking in the direction Ian left. "We better clean this up," said Jason looking at Emma's crumpled body on the ground. "There is an abandoned building that's going to be taken down in a day or two, we can dump her over there," said David. "I still don't trust him," said Leah.

Ian couldn't stop thinking about that woman Jessica and what happened that night. And all the things that man told him about her. The next few days he tried searching for Jessica or that man. Even Jason and Janet, even though he didn't remember them. But it seemed like they didn't exist, no one ever heard of them. No matter how hard he tried to remember, he just couldn't. Day after day he did the same things, looking for Jessica, trying to get his memory back and killing anyone that got on his wrong side.

"He seems to be spiralling at the moment. Shouldn't we let ℥enji know about this?" asked Janet. "℥enji doesn't want anything to do with Ian, but I'll let him know," said Jason. "I don't want to go around cleaning up after that guy, I mean we don't even know if he's going to be around or not," said Rick annoyed. "I thought you liked him?" asked Leah. "I do if he is going to be around," said Rick.

"Aren't you guys on your break? Why did you come here?" asked ℥enji looking at Jason and David, that had come over to a realm where he was currently busy working. "It's about Ian," said Jason cautiously. "We have nothing to do with Ian," said ℥enji in a cold tone. "While we were on our break, we stayed at Belldale and saw Ian a few times. He seems to be spiralling at the moment, if it continues like this he may lose his sanity," said David. "And ⨊ does care about him, even though she won't admit it. If she finds out he became like that looking for her, she will be sad," added Jason quickly. "Now that you have said what you wanted to say leave. I have work to do," said ℥enji dismissing them.