9.2

"I might be exhausted and alone. But I can still wipe out all of you," "Just because you're a man that has a little bit of strength, doesn't mean anything...Against this," said one of them putting a ∰ restriction on ⨊. "Remember to get it exhausted before approaching it," said one of the men to the others.

Before anyone knew what had happened the creatures that were about to approach ⨊ was killed. A dark thing stood in front of ⨊ guarding her against the other men and creatures. Its atmosphere becoming violent and enraged. ⨊ was surprised since that thing had never shown itself again after she came back. "Leave, this has nothing to do with you. We just want that man behind you," said one of them. "Does it even understand what we are saying?" asked another. "Are you seriously ignoring me, just because of this restriction?" said ⨊ breaking out of the ∰. "You must have a death wish. Making me use my strength when I'm exhausted," said ⨊ annoyed. "How..." But before that person could even finish his words he was killed by that thing along with the rest of them.

"Why did you come? Aren't you going to run away from me like you did before?" asked ⨊ sitting down. The thing moved away from her as soon as it heard her speaking to it, watching her from a distance. Its atmosphere becoming sad as it watched her. It sat down with her at a distance. "Why are you here? Why help me? Leave as you did...Runaway," said ⨊ getting upset. Yet it didn't leave and just watched her. Its atmosphere giving off a hurt vibe. After some time, ⨊ got up and left. Not wanting to be around the thing, but found it tailing her.