19.9

"Why?" asked ⨊. "Cause I love you and I don't care if I die. But then you would be left alone, would become lonely," said Adrian watching ⨊. "You won't mind if I check for myself, would you? That is if you're telling the truth," said ⨊ watching Adrian. "I don't mind," ⨊'s eyes flashed for an instant before returning to normal when she touched Adrian. "Love is only a stupid emotion. And I'm always alone," said ⨊ keeping a hand on his shoulder. "Tell me, why were you always around me?" "Cause I want to be by your side," "Why? You seem to have a normal life here. Why would you leave a peaceful life for a life full of pain and torture?" asked ⨊. "And don't say its cause of something as stupid as love. No one would trade a peaceful life for a violent one. Unless you're not happy in your current life," said ⨊. "I can give you a different life if you don't like your current one," she added.

"It won't make a difference to me. No matter where I am I always feel like I don't belong. I only feel like I belong, like myself when I'm with you," said Adrian. "I'm sure you would feel that way for someone else as well if you attempt it," said ⨊. "I don't want to be with anyone other than you. And I would never feel that way about anyone other than you," said Adrian not evading ⨊'s eyes. "Even if I tortured you?" asked ⨊ stabbing him. "I will always love you, no matter what. I belong to you. You can kill me, even torture me and my feelings for you will never change. I will always want to be by your side. I will always love you. I will do anything to prove my loyalty to you," said Adrian sincerely. ⨊ watched him, knowing that he was telling her the truth and seeing his true form. ⨊ could feel his emotion for her. How much he loved her, cared for her and wanted to protect her and be by her side.