7.6

"How long do you intend to keep silent?" asked ⨊ after waiting for a few moments after everyone had entered the ௹ace. "I need you to keep calm and listen to the whole thing before..." said ℥enji stopping when he saw ⨊'s expression. "Who is the adult between us?" asked ⨊. "I need you to keep calm and listen to the whole thing before..." said ℥enji stopping himself again. "I won't say or do anything until you have told me the whole story," said ⨊ coldly. ⨊ could see everyone being cautious and talking without mentioning what actually happened.

"I'll tell her about what happened, you guys can fill in the things, you found out," ℥enji told the others. "It happened when you went back to Belldale and met Ian again," said ℥enji while carefully watching ⨊'s reaction. Seeing that ⨊ had a blank expression, he decided to tell her everything and get it over with.

"You met him and he didn't remember you because he got injured. And you went to sleep remember? I ended up meeting him after you had gone to sleep and told him how he hurt you and how you waited for him," said ℥enji with his voice getting small at the end. "Well, he met Emma after a few days. And asked her about the tour. She tried passing herself off as his girlfriend. She told him about how you two were, but changed it to him and her. And gave you her role," said Janet. "But he didn't believe her, about him and her that is," added Janet. "He got angry at her for lying to him. And asked her about you," said Jason. "He killed her once he got all the information from her," said David. "We were surprised at how things changed so fast," said Rick. "He invited her to his room and then killed her in an alley," said Janet seeing ⨊'s puzzled expression over Ricks words.