16.8

"Is Eumi ok?" "Yes," "Really? Then why did you all behave that way?" asked Adrian. "She is ok. She is just doing something we don't like at the moment," said ℥enji with a concerned expression. "Is that why she went with Leah?" "Yes. You know if you want to say or ask something then now is the time. She won't be back for some time and this might be your only chance to find out before she leaves," said ℥enji watching him.

"I may be talking nonsense or may be crazy. But did I know her in my former life?" asked Adrian rushing through and getting it out. "Why do you think that?" "I have dreamt about her. Her and I together but I looked different," said Adrian watching ℥enji's reaction. "It's not a dream. How much do you remember?" said ℥enji. Deciding that it was better if Adrian knew about the pain before getting close to her. Rather than him remembering it after spending time with her and leaving her because of it. Adrian froze when it was validated that everything he saw in his dreams were real. He told ℥enji everything. About how he loved her, wanted to protect her. And be with her no matter what. That he still feels the same way about her. How he knows about her being in pain and leaving him. And him getting hurt because of an incident. But not remembering the reason for any of them. He doesn't remember who she is or who he was. How he feels that there is, something stopping him from remembering everything.

"I'll tell you everything bad about your time with her. The only reason I'm telling you anything is cause I don't want her getting hurt. I don't want you getting close to her then remembering everything and then leaving her because of it," said ℥enji in a cold voice. "I'll never leave her. No matter what I'll always want to be with her," said Adrian in the same manner.