11.4

"The times you did not let us meet her, was that when she lost her memory?" asked David. "Yes. The moment she wakes up after getting exhausted to that point, she takes note of her surroundings and who is near her. If anyone behaves like they know her they will be killed, since she knows that she will end up somewhere unknown after she passes out. Even though she does not understand how she knows that. After looking around she will pass out again and when she wakes up, will become timid and scared," said ℥enji.

"But won't she attack you as well?" asked Jason. "No, she has made it so that even if she does not remember me, she will know that I won't hurt her. Although she still treats me as a stranger and I have to let her know who I am. But she won't kill me on sight for being near her," answered ℥enji.

"Which reminds me, you better give her to me before she wakes up," said ℥enji looking at Kian. ⧚No, its fine if she hurt me.⧚ said Kian. "You may not mind getting hurt, but when she remembers the things she did when she had no memory and remembers hurting you, how do you think it will make her feel. And yes she will know what happened when she had no memory of anything. She has the ability to look into situations," said ℥enji in response to everyone's questioning expression.

"She also knows about everything that you went through, all the torture and experiments all those years ago. And since she could not feel your energy anymore, she thought you were dead," said ℥enji. ⧚But she...⧚ "She doesn't want to talk about it or mention it. Cause she thinks it's her fault that those things happened to you. But you were just an unfortunate person. From the entire camp group that came into their view, they chose you," said ℥enji letting Kian know where he stood on the matter.