17.5

"I know it seems unfair since you remember, but she can never forget anything no matter how painful it may be for her because of her work," said ℥enji watching him. "Work?" "She never told you and won't. But..." said ℥enji not knowing whether he should tell Adrian. He decided to tell him everything he already knew, but did not remember. But if he knows about this he might leave her. Then again its better now than later."But? Tell me," said Adrian watching him.

"She is an existence that is not alive and that can never die. No matter how much she gets hurt or is tortured or experimented on. She is neither male nor female and never ages. Has a monster form and a humanoid one and can change her gender and age and appearance whenever she wants," said ℥enji. Telling him about how she was experimented on and how people get scared of her when they see her true form, how there is always someone after her. How she is different when she is working and loses her memories. How she is when she knows everything but like to play around, the way she is right now. He told him how she behaved when she doesn't remember anything and gets scared of everyone. And why she becomes like that.

"If you see her true form and become scared of her even as an uncontrollable reaction, she will leave you," said ℥enji watching Adrian. "I won't get scared. Can you show me?" asked Adrian. ℥enji transmitted an image of how ⨊ is in both her forms. Deciding that he would kill him if he hates her or is scared of her or thinks about using her in any form. That its better if he finds out now rather than later.