19.7

Adrian and Rick along with the others had reached the edge of the city four hours later. The shop that they were informed about was old, but had everything. Adrian got the sweets that were popular in Belldale. When they left the shop, Adrian reluctantly accepted looking around on Rick's insistence. They were there for quite some time and had decided to head back. Looking for a carriage, they heard some commotion in a distance. Vincent and the others had decided to avoid the place since they didn't want to get caught up in anything. But before they could leave Rick ran towards the sound in a frenzy. Adrian followed him knowing that there was only one reason for Rick to react that way.

The others followed Adrian. When they reached the place, they saw a woman covered in wounds surrounded by a group of men and beasts. The woman seemed to be in her early twenties, had gold eyes and an extravagant figure. Even though she was covered in wounds, that did not faze her charm. "Oh you got more back up," said the woman. "⨊," yelled Adrian running towards her. "Stop," said Rick stopping him before he could reach her.

However, that woman had already appeared in front of them, restricting them. "Adrian, stop..." "Stay back," said Jason interrupting Vincent. Jason had come along with the others and stopped the kids from approaching Adrian or ⨊. "⨊ they..." "Do I know you?" asked ⨊ interrupting ℥enji who was kneeling. "You..." ⧚She doesn't remember anyone at the moment. ⧚said a man walking out of the shadows. He looked like ℥enji but appeared indifferent, stern and vicious. ⧚௹enji.⧚ said ℥enji surprised that he would make his presence known. "Did I allow you to move?" asked ⨊ dragging ௹enji towards her. "Forgive me. I'll accept any punishment. But I had to inform you that he is ℥enji and you know him," said ௹enji in a respectful manner, bowing when ⨊ released him.