19.2

Mr and Mrs Zoℑ were stunned when they heard Adrian. "If they use our names, Adrian's included or position in any form punish them," said ℥enji. "Yes, I'll keep an eye on them," said Derik bowing. "Since Mrs Arthur is so concerned over a person's well being. I have done a little research on their entire family," said David with a smile. "Why didn't you say anything before, tell us," said Rick getting happy. "I also like to have my own fun. And I wanted to surprise you," said David.

"I have found that one of Xing's friends loves to traffic young girls. And it seems that Xing is also a part of it," said David. "Stop talking nonsense I would never do such a thing," said Xing getting angry. "So you're telling me you don't pick up young girls along with your friend. Drug them and sell them to your friends and clients for a night," asked David. "Oh, I forgot to add they sell young men too. That's why he was getting close to you, Vincent. Seems like he intended to drug you and sell you too. Even though you are a family friends son," he added.

"I have not, you..." "If you send your men at the location I gave you, I'm sure you will find the young men and women drugged up inside the rooms," said David interrupting Xing. "Those people have nothing to do with us. In fact, they have caused us trouble," said ℥enji. "Understood," said Derik informing the men to go at the given location. "I'll set up some guards to make sure no one bothers you," said Derik. "I just want to help you in any way," he added. "No need," said Rick. "If we see your guards anywhere near here we will kill them," said Leah. "You can go," said ℥enji. "Yes of course," said Derik kneeling. Before leaving with the rest of the ❡ℑℑ people who had cuffed Mr and Mrs Arthur with their son Xing. "Now that it is all sorted out I'll be leaving with Adrian," said ℥enji leaving with the others.