8.7

"What are you doing here?" asked ⨊ changing the subject. "Checking on you to see if you're ok," he said bluntly. "Am I kid? Why do you need to check up on me?" "Yes...when it comes to your feelings and emotions. And if it comes to interacting with someone you like and understanding their feelings for you, then you are a kid. Since you have no experience in that area," said ℥enji with a gentle smile.

"I have experience," ⨊ argued back while frowning. "You have never liked anyone the way you liked him. And you have never allowed anyone to come close to you in any form except for me," he said with a proud smile on his face. "But your feelings for me and your feelings for Ian are different. He..." he added. "Still talking?" interrupted ⨊ in a cold tone. "Sorry...forgot," said ℥enji distracting her with an embrace. "I'm fine," she said in a small voice. "I know," he said patting her back.

⨊ spent her days in the cottage resting. While gazing, every now and then at the stone flower. ⨊ decided to finally walk around outside after being cooped up in the cottage for days. She walked to the village, looking at all the local items that were sold. But didn't enjoy it since there were people around. Even though they didn't do anything and weren't hostile or unfriendly, she couldn't be herself around them.

⨊ ended up walking around the forest near her cottage and found a barricaded area in the forest. But wasn't interested in it. During one of her visits to the woods, she decided to walk farther inside towards  the barricaded area, that was known as the edge or end zone of the forest and was off limits. There was even a barrier set up to keep everyone outside, though there were no living creatures inside the barrier.