10.9

"How could he prove himself when they were apart?" asked Rick. "Did you forget what and who she is?" asked ℥enji. "Don't worry it's not like the globe she gave you was alive or anything, but it is a part of her, you can say her energy or what she is. Subconsciously she must have watched over you," said ℥enji. "Does that scare you, that a part of her is in you?" asked Leah. ⧚It makes me happy. It means that she will always be with me no matter what.⧚ "Seem you were not power hungry or greedy otherwise, that globe would have destroyed you the moment you became greedy or wanted to hurt her. Just like all the others that tried taking her energy in greed, they all died in an instance," said ℥enji.

"Kind of like what we have in us," added Rick. ⧚You have them as well?⧚ "Hate it? It's just a precaution. Theirs are different from yours. They only monitor whether they have thoughts of betraying her. The moment they do they will die," said ℥enji. "We would never..." "I know but what if you forgot about her. But knew certain information and end up sharing it with someone. It's just a precaution. Did you forget, I have one as well? And I have been with her for over two thousand years," said ℥enji interrupting Rick. ⧚Two thousand years?⧚ "⨊ is way older than me. She still sees me as a kid. Why? Hate her now that you know she's older than two thousand years," asked ℥enji.

⧚No, Just surprised. Like I said I don't care about her age, gender or form. I will always love her.⧚ "But your globe is different right?" asked David. "Mine connects me to her, that's how I know when she is emotional or feeling sad or is hurt. I can never hide my thoughts from her. But she doesn't mind what I think as long as I have no malice towards her," said ℥enji.