12.7

The days passed peacefully with the others keeping an eye on the surroundings  and helping out around the cottage. ⨊ was asleep in Kian's arms while the others were going about their work, when she suddenly woke up looking around. ⨊'s atmosphere changed, she became distant and cold. ⧚⨊? Whats wrong?⧚ asked Kian but before he got a reply or alerted the others, ⨊ had disappeared from his arms and the cottage. ⧚℥enji.⧚ "Where did she go?" asked David not being able to feel ⨊'s presence. "Find her," said ℥enji. "You stay here if she comes back," he added to Kian. "It will help us a lot," he added before leaving with the others to search for ⨊.

Kian wanted to go out with others to search for ⨊, but knew that he would be of no use, that it would be better if he was waiting in the cottage for when she returned. Kian became worried because the last time ⨊ became like that was the last time he saw her. A few days passed with no news of ⨊. ℥enji kept in contact with Kian informing him on the situation every now and then. No matter where they searched they couldn't find ⨊. There was no news of any event or incident happening anywhere in any of the realms.

All the guards were on the lookout for anything different or any movement, no matter how big or small. The gateways were on alert for anyone entering or exiting the realms, but nothing was found out of the ordinary on any of the travellers. Kian was constantly standing at the window on the lookout for ⨊. Hoping she would be back any minute and it would be like she never left. That she would be the one he knew.