8.4

"I'll take a break in one of the realms after I have finished the work," said ⨊ leaving the others. "What can we do to help her?" asked Janet. "There is nothing we can do to help her. At the most, we can help her distract herself from thinking or remembering him," said ℥enji. "Just, don't ever mention him," said Leah. "What?" asked Leah when she saw Janet giving her a strange look. "Didn't you hate him?" asked Rick. "I never hated him. I just didn't trust him. Now..." "Now that he is dead you don't need to worry about..." said David interrupting Leah.

"Not because he is dead," interrupted Leah. "He proved himself to be trustworthy. He never told them about her. During all that time he never said a word. Otherwise, someone would have come searching for her when she was in slumber," she continued. "I still can't believe he stayed alive during all that, for so long... I mean his lifespan..." said Rick trying to explain himself but ended up stopping himself.

"Don't talk such nonsense in front of her," said Jason. "I know. I won't mention him or anything about him," said Rick. "She had avoided taking his name since she woke up and even remained in an adult form ever since she started working on NewLife," said Janet. "I wanted to talk to her, like girl talk but..." added Janet trailing off. "She didn't want to think about him in any form," added Jason.

"Why don't you take her to one of the places she likes? Now that work is over she won't have an excuse to say no," said Rick. "I will try, but seeing the way she is," said Janet. "She wants to be alone," added Leah. "It's not good..." "We know, but there is nothing we can do, even ℥enji can't get her to take a break," said Jason interrupting Rick. "Sorry, I know we are all worried about her in our own way," added Jason.