8.5

⨊ sat on her own in her little ௹ace after she left the others. She hadn't been home, since she got up two hundred and fifty years ago. She was exhausted, but couldn't sleep, was afraid to go to sleep. Because she always thought if only she was awake she could have helped him. If only she woke up when she saw those images while sleeping she could have saved him. (IF ONLY...)

⨊ decided to see everything Ian had gone through. She had the ability, but never used it outside of work. This was the first time she wanted to use it for herself, for personal reasons. ⨊ watched as Ian got tortured for information about her and how he never said a word no matter what they did to him. Watched as Frank and his father experimented on Ian all the while asking questions about her out of curiosity, yet he never said a word. Even though telling them could easily set him free from the pain and torture he never said a word. (There was no reason for you to keep quiet about me. They would never have found me, even if you told them.)

⨊ took everything she saw of him, all the pain he felt and kept it in a special place within herself. Along with all the memories of him. (If only you never met me. I should have ignored you at that time.) Putting a firm control over her emotions not allowing herself to feel nor forget. She didn't have any feeling for Ian and just treated him as a passerby kid, but him being in pain because of her and staying loyal to her caused her pain. After everything they did to him even though his feeling for her wasn't real, ⨊ never saw him show any sign's of regret or hatred for her when they talked about her or even when he was on his own. He didn't even know her.