10.4

"Sorry, but they should know. They have proved their loyalty to you and I trust Kian would keep this to himself," said ℥enji looking at Kian. "Unless you don't trust him?" added ℥enji. "First of all I don't trust anyone, but I know Kian doesn't have any intention of hurting me, so its fine if...But he wouldn't want to know something this boring about a stranger?" said ⨊. ⎨Want to know. Please.⎬ etched Kian before she could come up with any other reason to refuse him, looking at ⨊ with a pleading vibe.

"Fine, but don't exaggerate the past," added ⨊. "I won't under the condition you let me take care of your wound first. Did you think I wouldn't notice it?" asked ℥enji. "You're wounded. You have to let us take..." "Stop, calm down. Did you forget I have been hurt many times before?" asked ⨊. "Sorry...I..." said Rick sobbing, unable to finish what he was going to say. "Ah! It had the opposite effect on him. I thought he would be ok, once he remembered that I had been injured before," said ⨊ looking at ℥enji.

"Show," said ℥enji not allowing ⨊ to skip it. ⨊ sat on the edge of the couch and uncovered her back showing the wound. "⨊ your..." "Don't mind him. He is still jittery," said David stopping Rick. "It's just a scratch," said ⨊. Kian walked toward ⨊ and stood in front of her. ⧚I know you won't hurt her, but if you're going to leave her, then continue keeping your distance from her.⧚ ℥enji glanced at Kian warning him. Kian just ignored him and knelt down near ⨊ and held her hand. "Wait, you don't like being close right? Its just a scratch, you don't have to force yourself to be near me," said ⨊ puzzled at Kian's behavior.