1.1

The future

"WHY DID DO YOU IT!" He screamed at me.

"THIS ISNT MY FAULT! Stop letting the public change your view on me! I did nothing wrong!"

"I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!" He yelled back, tears falling down his face.

"WHY NOT! I DON'T LIE LIKE YOU DO! I have forgiven you on MULTIPLE occasions!"

"FUCK YOU! I'm tired of being the bad guy but I'm done with it! No matter what happens or how mad am I at you, I still stay with you! I need a break from all of this..."

"A break!? What the-"

"GET OUT BEFORE I TURN THE BREAK INTO A BREAKUP!"

"DO IT THEN!"

present time

Leigh POV
"WAKE UP!" Jack yelled in my face, then proceeding to smack me with my pillow.

"JACK STOP!" I said as I grabbed a pillow and threw it back to him.

I sat up straight in my bed and looked at Jack. "How long do you plan on waking me up like this?"

"Everyday that we live together." He said smiling.

I groan and get out of bed, walking to my bathroom. "You've already been doing in for the past four months, and it still intertains you?" I asked while grabbing my toothbrush.

It's been a year since my car accident, today is the anniversary. Which also means its the anniversary of me not talking to Kaylee. I've been nervous about this day, a year ago I put the boys through so much. I made the boys even hate each other at some points, but luckily now that is all behind us.

"yes it does." He said while walking to my closet.

So much has happened this past year. The boys have been starting their 8Letters tour. Today is May 9th which also means that they finished up the USA part of their tour. I went with them, because staying home is boring plus the boys were basically the only people I have in my life. They also have a concert date in Hawaii on the 18th, which I'm also going too. But I still need to make the decision if I'm going out of the country with them to finish up the tour. Being away from all of them, including Daniel, is going to be really hard to do.

"In exactly a week is your 11 month anniversary with dani." Jack said as he brought me an outfit.

"Yeah I know." I said while biting my lip.

"What's wrong?" Jack asked as he ran a hand through his hair.

"Well for starters, I still have to decide if I'm going out of the country out not with you guys."

"Well you still have a bit of time but now for real, what's wrong?" Jack asked again, looking at me.

"Well after our eleventh month, our one year anniversary comes up-"

"And that scares you?"

I push Jack out of the restroom and close the door so I could change. "Yes but I know it shouldn't. It's just that... I don't know." I said as I slipped my shirt on and put on my jeans.

"Well I don't think I can help you if I don't know what the problem is L." Jack said from the other side of the door.

"I know, its not a big deal so we can just drop it." I said as I opened the door.