7.8

Today is the day that Kylar and I are supposed to start posting each other. I was over at the Twins house, hanging out with Kekoa.

"Are you Kylar's girlfriend?" He asked me curiously.

I let out a cough as I was caught off guard. "No she is bud." Kylar said as he walked over to us. He held out a hand and helped me up, Kekoa doing the same.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked me nervously and Kelani walked into the room.

"I don't really have a choice but you do. It's for your brother and I'm really to do it if you are. Are you?"

Kylar looked at Kelani then back at me, "I am. But what happens if the fans start attacking me? What about Jonah? How would Daniel feel, is he gonna beat me up?"

"Kylar relax." I said as I grabbed his hand, "I've been through worse. Don't worry about me I'll be fine."

"That's what they all say." He said as he rubbed his thumb across my hand. I then see his eyes widen and he flips my hand over and looks down, seeing my ring.

Crap. J forgot to take it off before I came over.

I yank my hand back, "Kylar-"

"No, I'm definitely not doing it now."

"Ky you have too!" Both Kelani and I say.

"It's for your brother." I whisper to him.

Kelani walks over to Kekoa and takes him to the kitchen, knowing that he shouldn't hear our conversation.

"So are you guys dating again?"

"No, nothing is set in stone."

"Not yet? So then like what's going on? Are you guys like lowkey? Do any of the boys know that you guys are wearing your rings? Do you want to get back together with him later on and that's why your wearing the ring?"

"Kylar just relax, you don't have to worry about any of that because I rather help out your brother. What ever happens with Daniel, happens."

"No- ugh!" He said as he gripped his hair. "I need to help Kekoa but you have been through so much. You were forced to breakup with Daniel, fake things with Zach, and now me. It seems like you and Daniel are finally getting back to normal and I don't wanna ruin that, but then Kekoa-"

"Look, our only option is to help your brother."

"It's not our only option." Kelani said from the door frame as we both look at her.

We were sitting on the couch, all huddled around my phone. My foot was tapping as I was listening to my phone ring, waiting for Daniel to answer.

"Hey Leigh what's up?"

"Dani are you alone?"

"Hold on I'll go to the back of the bus, what's going on?"

I looked at the twins and then back at my phone, but they gave me a look of reassurance.

"Leigh please tell me what's going on."

So I did. I told Daniel about Kekoa and Randy paying for his chemo. How I am supposed to make public posts with Kylar and that Zach and I could stop. Once I finally told him everything, there was a pause from him.

"Dani?" I said in the phone, waiting for him to answer.

"Okay, that's fine with me and I promsie it actually is. I know it took a lot of you and the twins to be able to tell me this, and trust me with it. Knowing that it's faked and planned gives me reassurance and that's all I need love."