2.7

Today is June 31, and we finally all just got home from the summer part of the tour. A lot ended up happening but overall I had a great time, we all did. Avani and I got way closer, we spent almost everyday hanging out with each other on the bus, unless I was with Jack and Daniel for the day. It actually turns out that we have a lot more in common then we thought.

It's almost nine at night when we finally get back to the apartment complex. We all wheel our things to or own separate rooms. As soon as Jack and I get inside or apartment, Jack sets down his luggage by the door, kicks off his shoes, and starts heading upstairs.

"I'm going to bed L, I'm super jet lagged so I'll see you tomorrow." He said as he faced me, eyes almost closed.

"Okay Avery, sleep well. I love you."

"I love you too." He said as he walked up the stairs.

I waited about five minutes until I opened up the door and softly closed it. I ran to Jonah and Corbyn apartment and opened the door. The other four boys were all sitting on the couch, I told them to all meet me here.

"I know you guys are tired, I am too so I get it. But tomorrow is Jacks birthday, and I want to make ot the best as possible." I said as I sat down on the couch next to Daniel.

For the next ten minutes or so I went over everything that I planned. The party is going to be at Avani house since its bigger then where we are, she has a lot of room for a lot of people. I went over who was all invited but there was still room.

"Okay that's good because Angi flies in tomorrow." Daniel said casually.

Right. Her.

"Okay."

"And is it fine if I invite one of my friends too?" Jonah asked.

"Yeah sure but who? We share the same friends." I said.

"I met her before tour, you guys will like her."

I saw Zach smile and begin to open his mouth.

"And before you ask if she is my girlfriend or "Love interest"" He said with air quotes and looking dead and Zach. "She is just a friend."

"Yeah sure, you can invite her." I said as I stood up. "I'll see you guys tomorrow." I said as I walked out of the room, waving bye.

The next morning
I woke up exactly at eight this morning to get things ready. I made Jack some pancakes and cut up some fruit too. I plated everything and carried both the food and my first present to Jack up the stairs. I placed the present down on the floor and knocked on the door. I slightly opened it and walked in side his room.

"Hey Jacky." I said it a soft tone voice as I sat on the edge of his bed. He started to wake up and smilrd at me, then looked down at the food and smiled wider.

"Morning Leigh." He said it a groggy voice. He grabbed his glasses from his night stand at put them on, sitting up straight in his bed, leaning against the head board.

Jack grabbed the plate from me at set it down on the counter. He then smiled at me and pulled me in for a tight hug. I laughed as my body fell forwards and I hugged him back. "Happy birthday Jack Avery, can't believe you aren't a teen anymore."

"I can't either, just one more until I'm legal!" He said as he tried to make a drinking joke. "But that won't stop me." He whispered as we both laughed.

"Here is your first present." I said as I stood up and went back to the door. I grabbed his present and did a small run back to the bed. I sat back down and handed him his present with a big smile on my face, "here you go, present number one."

"What do you mean present number one? Leigh you didn't have to get me something, let alone multiple things." He said as he looked at me.

"No I insist, and yes more presents. This one I'm giving to you just between the both of us because it's special." I said with a smile.

Jack gave me a curious look as he begin to unwrap the small present. He saw that it was a Gucci box and then he looked up at me but I stopped him.

"Don't talk about the price, just keep going."

Then Jack pulled out one of their classic diamond gucci symbol ring. He smiled and looked up at me, "This is so sweet of you but what do you mean that this one is special..." He said as he looked at the ring then noticed halfway through his sentence, getting quiet at the end.

"Together forever and always." He said as he read the carving.

I got that small saying carved on the inside of the ring, it's something that means a lot to us.

"And look, I have one that matches." I said as I showed him the ring on my right hand. Now I have this ring, Daniel's promise ring and the nexklace he got me for our one year. And I will ever take any of them off.

"Thank you so much Leigh." He said as he slipped on the ring, tears in his eyes.

I chuckled, "You're so welcome, I would do anything for you Jack. You're my best friend, together forever." I said smiling at him.

"And always." He said with a smile.

"Now eat up and get ready, we're going to see the other boys and then we are taking you out." I said as i got off the bed.

"Ooooh to where?" He asked as he grabbed his plate of food.

"That's a surprise."