7.3

After the studio I asked Zach if he could take me to Levi's place. I told him that it shouldn't take long and he could go home if her wanted, but he insisted that he would just stay in the car and wait.

"I'll be quick." I said as we turned into the gated community.

"What do you think he wants to talk about?" Zach asked as he turned onto the street.

"Who knows but when I come back I'll fill you in."

Zach pulled into the long driveway, "Sounds good."

I got out of the car and took a deep breath in, walking towards to huge doors. I knocked and within seconds, Levi opened them.

"Hey, come on in." He said with a smile and he moved to the side.

I walked inside as the door closed behind us.

"So Luna told me about the party and what happened to her yesterday." He said as he rubbed the sides of his jeans. "Look if I knew what she was going to do I would of-"

"Levi it's okay, you have no idea. Accidents happen, even if it bothers me I'll get over it.

"But you see Leigh... I don't think it was an accident." He said while giving me a worried look.

I felt my jaw drop. "Excuse me?"

"Oh Leigh, what a surprise."

I look up to see Luna looking down over the stairs ledge, leaning against it.

Luna Hill. Older sister of Levi and oldest child of Shannon and Nicolas Hill. Also known as a couple who created a four Million dollar company back in 2012. A streetwear style worn by millions, even by the boys and myself, a brand called Off-White. Luna was known as the black sheep in the family, and she knew it herself. The media knows her party and drug lifestyle that's been going on for three years, ever since she was eighteen. She was almost dropped by her model agency, but when her parents own the clothing line, it's not that easy.

Levi on the other hand, he hid his party and drug life. He doesn't do it as often, but he sister dragged him into it. Levi is only a year younger then her, but ever since they were kids he would always look up to her, wanting to do whatever she did. He is viewed as a golden boy by the media, and he pulls it off too. Levi is sweet, kind, and after you get past his cold outer shell heart, he's a real softie. He's the complete opposite of his sister.

"So where's your boyfriend?" She asked as she stepped down the glass staircase. "Oh right, ex boyfriend... sorry. Levi told me about your brothers bandmates and who they were all related to you. Jonah is your brother, obviously. Corbyn is dating that Christina girl or whatever, they're cute by the way. Zach is your party buddy, I'm also gonna take a guess and say he is your hookup buddy too, right?"

"Leave him out of this." I said as I gritted my teeth.

"I'll take that as a yes. Jack is your bestfriend, but I could even be blind and still see that there is a connection between you two. Now Daniel, your ex of a year right? You broke up with him and started to post Zach and now we are all up to speed." She said with a smile and she clasped her hands.

"Luna go away." Levi said as he put a hand on my back.

"It's not that hard to read you Leigh. You let your guard down to easily, maybe you should hide behind a wall again like Daniel said you used too."

"He said what about me?" I asked, shocked.

"Quite a lot actually. You never really cared about what he had to say, never listened, always wining. Things like that, but then again its totally none of my business. Anyway tell him I said hi and to give me a call." She said as she started to walk out of the room.