2.9

"Yo Leigh, I'm heading to the airport." Jonah said as I was chilling on his couch.

I got up all confused, "The airport?"

Jonah looked at me, confused then he remembered something. He slapping his forehead and sighed, "I forgot to tell all of you guys but I don't have the time. Shit what am I gonna do?" He said speaking out loud to himself.

"Just explain to me quickly and I'll tell the boys." I said.

"So you're finally going to speak to Daniel?" Jonah asked as he put a hand on his hip.

"I don't think you have the time to hear about my relationship with him." I said.

Ever since two nights ago at the party, I haven't spoken to Daniel. Maybe I was been too petty but he deserved it. Maybe.

"You're right. Anyways Mercedes is coming to stay with me for awhile." Jonah said.

Ahhh Mercedes.
Jonah's old and childhood bestfriend.
Also Jonah first ever girlfriend,
and first ever heartbreak.

Jonah and her dated for about 8 months until they felt like they would be better off as friends. That was until she got with another boy a week later and Jo and I believed it was just because she lost feelings. But then again, they were 14 back then. He was crushed because that is when our mom was sick, which Mercedes didn't know until I left for London and Jonah had to explain why.

Whenever Jonah joined the band, I think that's when Mercedes realized that it has always been Jonah. She called me crying one time because she has never really been able to express herself, but I couldn't go tell Jonah because she promised me not to. But than was about 3 years ago, and when we went back to our home town they caught back up. Who knows how they feel now about each other.

"Okay Jo, I gotchu. Go get her and I'll explain to them."

"Okay thank you, you're the best." He said as he smiled at me and ran out the door.

I first went to Corbyn since I was already in both of their apartment. It was easy to explain to him. Then I went to Zach's and Daniel's apartment to go tell them both. I walked inside to only see Zach playing video games.

"Hey, where's Daniel?" I asked as I sat next to Zach.

"Somewhere with Angi. What's up though?"

Of course he was.

I explained to Zach and told him to tell Daniel whenever he sees him next. I then went back to my place and told Jack. After that I caught him up on all of their history.

"Do you think Jonah will catch feelings again?"

"Who knows. Besides if he does I don't think he will express it or that she will even take the hint. She tends to push someone away because she doesn't feel that she deserves someone like him."

"Oh okay... have you talked to Daniel?"

I sighed, "should I?"

"I mean yeah of course. I know he got all jealous which you hate to see but he was also drunk."

"Drunk words are just sober thoughts." I said while standing up off my bed.

"Yeah that's true but maybe if you talk about it now, he will be able to work on it. But you can't tell me that he isn't the only one who gets jealous in the relationship." Jack said as he sat up on my bed and raised an eyebrow.

He's right, I do get jealous of Angi a lot now.

"That's different Jack."

"Is it? Daniel has gone a whole year of dating you and he has only once been jealous of mine and yours friendship."

"Please don't bring that up Jack." I said as I looked back to the day.

"I know you don't like what happened that day but he doesn't allow our friendship to get into the way of your relationship. And Angi have only been down here for three days and look what is happening to you two."

Jack was totally right. Daniel let me stay best friends with Jack, his own band mate and he completely trusts him. And now I have to do the same thing with his childhood bestfriend.

"You're right Jack." I said as I saw him smile, knowing that he loves to hear it when he's right. "I'll talk to him later today."

Then mine and Jack phone buzzed, Jonah texted the group chat

Jo- we're back, I wanna introduce you guys to her

I took a breath and looked at Jack. "She isn't a shy person at all, but she is closed off when it comes to feelings but you won't have to worry about that. Just know that she can come off as strong at some points."

Jack and I got up and walked over to Jonah and Corbyns apartment. Everyone was already there, including Daniel and Angi.

"Okay guys, this is Mercedes." Jonah said with a smile and the girl waved.

I instantly smiled big and walked up to her, hugging her tightly. Seeing her made me realized how much I actually missed her. I haven't seen her since London.

"You look so good!" I said as I pulled away.

"You too LJ, we definitely have to catch up!" She said with a smile.

Zach laughed, "LJ?"

"It's for Leigh Jade." I said as I looked at him.

He shook his head as he chuckled. He stood up and stuck out a hand, "I'm Zach Herron."

She shook his hand, "Mercedes Ramirez."

"Zach couldn't help but let out a chuckle, like the car."

"I know I'm named after a car, but what's your excuse Herron? Or am I wrong and is it the drug instead?" She said sarcastically.

Jonah let out a laugh and Zach pretended to be offended.

She continued to meet the boys and then Daniel was last of the four of them.

"You must be Leigh's boyfriend." She said with a smile. "But then who is she?" She asked as she looked at Angi.

"My childhood best friend, she is visiting for awhile just like you."

Mercedes looked at me and its like she could understand everything.

"Ohhhh, if you say so."

"Sorry to interrupt but can I speak to you Leigh?" Daniel asked.

Everyone looked at me, they all knew about our fight except for Mercedes.

"Yeah. Sure."