7.4

Jonah POV
"Just let me explain dude!" Daniel begged me.

I looked at everyone else in the room, "We'll give you two soms space." Corbyn said as he grabbed Christina hand. He walked to the frpnt door and Jack followed, closing the door behind them.

"You know how much I love you sister dude!  I could never and would never talk shit about her, especially to some random."

"And how am I supposed to believe you?" I said while crossing my arms.

Daniel reached inside his shirt and pulled put his two neckaces, the one with the promise ring and the other with their anniversary date.

"I still wear them, and I never take them off. I did take the ring off once and that was at the party, but that's only because it's to valuable to me, and I would hate myself if I lost it. Jonah look, I would never do anything to hurt your sister, and if I could go back to the day where Randy made me force a breakup, I would of told him no."

I sighed, "I wouldn't of let you. I understand where you are coming from, and your career is far too important. Hell we both know that even Leigh would break her own heart if it meant that you were okay and still in this band. She always put other people in front of her, just like she did with Zach. She knew all the hate she would get if she posted Zach, but if she didn't mine and Zach's future were on the line. And we all know that she didn't hesitate to hurt herself just so we could be okay."

I saw Daniel's eyes light up, "You believe me?"

"I do Daniel. You never had bad intentions with my sister, ever. You forgave her for sleeping with two of your closest friends, and I knew that took a lot of you to do."

He sighed, "it did but it's not like I didn't deserve it. Besides she was heartbroken, also my fault. All of her actions wouldn't of happened if I just said no to Randy."

"Point proven dude. It was something out of your hands and you couldn't do anything to stop it. See I understand and I'm on your side for your whole story, except the last part. Why kiss Luna?"

He sat down on the couch. "I don't know. I had no clue as to who she was and it seemed that she didn't know me. If I knew she was related to Levi or the power her family has, I would of stopped myself. But seeing Leigh around Levi and then Zach and Jack, it just made me want to prove to her that if she can move on so can I."

"But that's the thing Daniel, she haven't moved on. I know you think she did with Zach or Jack but think about it. If she truly did, why wouldn't she be dating one of them? Why wouldn't she contuine to flirt with Zach while the rest of us are around? Yeah they post each other but that's Randy's fault, but she clearly is still in love with you. If she wasn't, would she have been crying when she found out you kissed Luna?"

I watch Daniel finally understand what I was saying. "You're right." He said as he stood up.

"So what are you going to do about it?" I asked him.

"I'm going to win her back. But I'm gonna need your help."

Leigh POV
I was in my bed scrolling through instagram while Zach layed at the edge of the bed. That's when I saw a post from Kylar.

Liked by Jonahmarias, Kelaniwoods, Leighjade and 35,251 others

Kylarwoods I get to see Kekoa this weekend and I'm gonna lose my shit

View all 32,816 comments

Kelaniwoods It's almost been a year since I last saw my baby bro

Leighjade I can't wait to meet him one day, for sure a ladies man just like you

Wdwdrama1221 I love Dani, don't get me wrong. But if Leigh dates him that's a total upgrade

Choosezdh he is like a mini vision of you

-GLOSSYCHERRIES he's hot but Leigh can stick with Zach and Jack🙈

mrsSEAVEYandHERRON how come only Jonah and none of the other boys follow him?

"I didn't know the twins had a little brother." Zach said as he sat next to me.

"Yeah, his name is Kekoa and he's eight. Apperently he's coming down here this weekend." I said.

"What's he username? I wanna follow both of them."

I held out my hand and he gave me his phone without hesitation. I click onto instagram and search up Kylar first. I press add then I go to type Kelani, but then he gets a text.

Vienne-I miss you, are we still on for tonight?🥰

Vienne-Tonight will definitely be something you won't forget💞

Zach snatches his phone out of my hands and I quickly stand up and off my bed.

"Please go Zach."

"Leigh you aren't even going to let me explain?"

"You have a minute." I said as I was feeling all sorts of emotions.

"Yes I've been seeing her more recently. Ever since we ran into her at the party we reconnected more, especially after tour. We started to see each other and as time went by, the more frequent it was."

"And you didn't tell me!"

"I didn't think I had too! See this is Just like when you were doing things with me then had sex with Jack!"

"What the hell do those two have in commo- are you sleeping with Vienne!" I raised my voice at him.

"I-" He sighed as rubbed his face.

"That's why you should of told me Zachary Dean! I almost just had sex with you in the back of your car less then two hours ago and you couldn't bother to tell me!?"

"But we didn't do it Leigh!"

"We almost did Zach and you know it! That was the closest we have ever gotten to it and it took so much out of me to not to." I said as I felt my eyes water.

"I get that you hate me bu-"

"I don't hate you Zach, I- I don't know how I feel about this and about you. Just go."

"Leig-"

"LEAVE!"

He started to walk to the door, "You know everytime you yell at me to get out, I stay put because you break down right after. I'm the one who's already there for you, and I'm sorry that you don't want that. So this will be the one time I leave because I was the one who hurt you, you need space and I'm sorry."

I didn't even look at him, but Zach owning up to his mistakes was weird. He stood in silence and then he walked out, closing the door behind him.