4.0

yesterday

Daniel POV

After leigh ran out of the apartment yesterday, a wave of guilt hit me. I know she wouldn't cheat but I just got so mad. I've always been jealous of Jack and their friendship, and it has always gotton the best of me.

But I also wanted to focus on myself. Today Angi and I went hiking in the morning, and I caught her up on everything, including the fight and what happened a year ago. After that we decided to go back to my place. As we got out of the elevator laughing, we turned the hall and I saw Leigh standing by my door. A part of me wanted to hug and kiss her, the other part wanted nothing to do with her.

I knew I was being stubborn but I couldn't explain why.

"Come to apologize?" I asked as we started walking to her.

You idiot I thought to myself.

Then I heard the door open but I couldn't see who it was. I watch Leigh lift her arm up and reached, then I saw Zach walk out of the room, they were hand in hand. 

"Mmm nope, quite the opposite actually." She said with a petty smile on her face.

I was furious, but I didn't want to show that.

Her and Zach started to walk past us, I watch Leigh give a fake smile to Angi. When she looked at me, her expression went blank, she raised her hand and flipped me off as the two of them kept walking.

It's been about two hours since I ran into Zach and Leigh. Angi was still over but I couldn't stop thinking about her. Angi was watching a show while I was on my phone, scrolling on instagram. Then I saw that Leigh posted on her friends only story on instagram, I clicked on it and I definitely wasn't prepared for what it was.

Leigh was smoking. I knew she has never done that before, well before I met her. I figured Zach was doing it too, I've seen him and Jack do it also.

I wanted to confront her about it, but I knew I couldn't go and talk it out with ehr right now, she is still mad at me. And if I was her, I would be mad at me too.

Then my phone rang, it was Randy, our manager.

"I'll be right back." I said to Angi as I got up and went to the balcony, closing the door.

"Hello?"

"Let me get straight to the point Daniel, and I want the truth. Was that Leigh in the photo on her story?"

How the hell did he even find out?

"And before you ask how I know, I own Avani. She is signed with me and is obilgated to tell me everything and send me everything, no need to go throw her under the bus because she already feels bad."

I sighed and rubbed my face, "Yeah, it's her."

I know I couldn't throw her under the bus too, but I had to save my career. Plus I knew that he already knew.

"And were you or any of the other boys with her?"

"...Zach."

"You and her got into a fight yesterday right? About that Kaylee girl and cheating? Jonah told me and I also saw it on all of your guys tagged post. Your fans don't know about the fight but only knows that Kaylee posted."