10.9

"Christina I don't think I can do this." I said as I put a hand to my stomach, feeling like I was about to throw up. And it definitely wasn't because I was getting air sickness.

"Leigh..." Zach said as he put a hand on my knee. I look at him and he looks at me back, then to Christina and back at me. I knew that she was feeling all sorts of emotions because of Corbyn and now wasn't the best time to drop my feelings onto her. Zach moved his hand off my knee and holds it out as he stands up. I gladly take it and get up, us walking to the back of the jet and sitting down, giving her some space.

"It's gonna be okay Leigh-"

"No Zach, it's not. I bet Daniel doesn't even want me there but Jonah dragged me into it. Daniel broke up with me for real this time and can't even bring himself to look at me, you saw how desperate he was to get out of the same state as me!"

"Leigh." He said sternly as he places his hands on my shoulders. "Deep down Daniel loves you and I know it, fuck every single person does. If he's hurt really bad, which I hope he isn't, he's going to need you."

I let out a shaky breath, "But Zach that's not for sure and what worries me is how much I care about him still! I got onto the jet not knowing how bad him and Corbyn are and there's no signal right now. I'm freaking out so much more on the inside trying to prepare myself Z! He could push me back out the doors or be in a position where he can't even do that-" I said tearing up and starting to ramble.

"Leigh it's okay, everything is alright." Zach said as he turned my shoulder and brought me into his arms. My back was against his chest and he rested his chin on the top of my head, both arms going around my chest. He took one of my hands and used the other to rub my arm up and down. "It's going to be okay, just focus on something else." He said as he soothed his own voice.

I paused before I closed my eyes, knowing what I was abour to say might make Zach hit me or even throw me out the plane because of how dumb I'll sound. "Can we talk about the night of the party?"

"Leigh why the f-"

"Please Zach. I need to remember more then I do right now."

I opened my eyes and waited for a response, which seemed to take years before he replied, "Fine, let's talk."

"Jonah said he got us an uber before we got on and the jet lands in five. Everyone remember the plan?" Christina said as she fianlly collected herself an hour later.

"We land and I call Jonah telling him we're on the way." Zach said as he zipped up his coat.

"While that's happening I look for the uber and give directions." Christina said before looking at me.

"And I call Avani to ask about the party."

Even though I can't remember a lot from the night, I do remember Avani was there with us. I don't know where in the oversized, complex house she was during the photo, but she had to know at least something. I just don't know why it took me this long to reach out to her since Luna dropped the photo.

The pilot walked out of the cockpit and signals that he just landed us. I walk over and hand him a piece of paper, giving me a thank you as I turn away and the three of us rush off.

No more then ten minutes later, we were in an uber and twenty minutes away from the hospital. Jonahs phone signal wasn't working the best and the calls wouldn't go through, but luckily texts did.

Jonah- While you guys were on the jet, they made the decision to transfer the boys from the ski resort medical house to a hospital. I'll drop the address.

Zach- Thanks dude, how are they?

Jonah- Not good but I gotta go, give more details when here.