5.9

"I'm going to the bus." I said as I stood up and didn't even bother to grab my purse or phone back from Zach.

"Yo L, where are you going?" Jack asked as he stopped talking to Corbyn and looked at me.

"Bus." I said quickly as my back was still towards them. I walk out of the restaurant and into the parking lot, making my way to the bus doors.

I felt my hands shake as I tried to open the doors. I could feel a panic attack come and I tried so hard to submerge it.

Zach POV
"I'm gonna go to the bus too." I said as I stood up, glancing at Leigh who was already walking out. I grabbed her purse and phone and pushed in my chair.

"Is everything good?" Jonah asked.

"Yeah, just pay and meet us there, no rush." I said quickly and walked out. I push open the door and see her across the parking lot trying to get into the bus.

"Leigh wait up!" I said as I ran over to her.

She opened the door and hurried onto the bus, going to the back room and pacing the floor. I put her things on the table and went over to her, grabbing her hands.

"Leigh it's okay, I need you to just focus on your breathing okay?" I said worriedly. I didn't want her to go into a panic attack but I knew it was going to happen, I just wanted to lower the outcome of it.

"Why me Zach?!" She slightly yelled as tears fell down her cheek. "What did I do to deserve this!"

"Absolutely nothing Leigh, whoever is doing this is just sick in the brain baby. They have nothing to do with their stupid lives and are just trying to make you miserable."

"Well it's working!" She said with short, quick breaths.

"Leigh look at me." I said with a stern and steady voice. I grabbed her head with both of my hands and made her look at me.

She grabbed my arms and tried to pull away but I stayed put. Her shaking got worse, her knees wobbling. I knew all of her signs and thats when I took both of us down to the floor. I leaned my back against the couch and sat her down in between my legs, wrapping my arms around her upper body. She was still shaking in my arms as I squeezed her, letting her know that I was here. I grabbed his wrist and put our arms above our heads, letting air come in better into her lungs. I then remembered another way I could get her to calm down.

"I'm in too deep. Can't touch the bottom with my feet. Don't know what you did to me, I can't breathe but I'm living." I softly sung to her in a smooth tone.

Music was a great distraction for this, and this was also one of her favorite songs.

I let go of her hands and wrapped one around her while I took the other one and moved her hair out of my face.

"I never thought that you could be, an underwater symphony, I can't breathe but I'm living." I sung to her and she started to relax.

"Guys?!" I heard Jack yell from the front of the bus.

"Why'd you run off like tha- my god Leigh what happened!" Christina said as she walked into the back room and got on her knees, grabbing Leigh's hand.

"They all hate me." Was all she said, tears streaming down her face.

Next Jack and Daniel walked into the room, seeing us and instantly becoming worried too.

"Jonah is finishing paying and still inside with Avani, he'll be here soon." Daniel said.

Leigh quickly got out of my arms and stood up, going over to Jack.

"I'm sorry Jack, I'm so so sorry!" Shs said as she cried, leaning on him.