2.3

I didn't answer the call, I got too nervous. Daniel contained to spam my phone with calls but then he stopped.

Then I got a call from Jonah.

"What do I do, what do I do, what do I do?!" I said as I panicked in front of Jack and Syd.

For sure I thought the prank was funny, but did I go too far?

"Since we are already this far in, might as well go all the way right?" Jack said as he looked at the both of us.

"What do you mean?" Sydnie asked.

"We don't have to bring the fandom into this but, um how do I say this." Jack said as he played with his nose ring, something he does when nervous.

"Spit it out Jack."

"Do you remember that prank you did with Zach back in Paris last year."

Of fucking course I did.

"Yeah I do."

"What pran-"

"I pretended I slept with Zach." I said to her, cutting her off.

"Oh shit."

I nodded my head, "Ok sure. I mean I know Daniel so well, and once we come out and say it's a joke he will laugh it off." I said. "So what's the plan Avery?"

"So when Jonah calls you back, or Daniel, you can just say things like "now's not the time" or "im busy" which will confuse him. Then I'm going to need you to, well moan."

I felt my face turn red. I definitely remember how embarrassed I was last time I did it with Zach but now its different.

"Lei-"

"I'll do it, but let's only do it when Jonah calls."

And speak of the devil, Jonah called. Sydnie covered her mouth with her hand and tried very hard to stay quiet as I answered the phone.

"Leigh Jade Frantzich you have a shit ton of explaining to do." Jonah said into the phone.

"Jo now isn't the time, I'm busy." I said breathing a bit hard on the last part.

"LEIGH! You're trending on every single drama instagram page and apperently you aren't even answering Daniels calls!"

I then softly moaned out a "mhmm" into the phone. "Sure whatever you say, look call me back later."

"Leigh what are you doing that is so import-"

"Fuck L, hang up and let's get back to it before I make you." Jack said. My eyes widen, I didn't think he would talk.

"Was that Jack? What does he me- Leigh please tell me you aren't." Jonah said as I could hear the angry tone in his voice.

"Listen Jo I need to go."

"No the fuck you aren't."

Jack hit my in the shoulder to grab my attention, he did a hand motion and then I did it.

I pulled the phone away from my mouth and moaned, but I knew he could still hear me.

"Fuck Leigh, right there. I bet you love my hand around your t-"

"LEIGH JADE I SWEAR T-"

And then I hung up on him, throwing my phone across the bed as the three of us broke out into a laugh.

"I wish I left the room, cause now I'm grossed out. It actually feels like I just watched my little brother do it." Sydnie said.

"I'm definitely scared to see them tomorrow." Jack said.

"Yeah. Me too."

The next day in Los Angeles
Corbyn and Zach flight landed first in California. An hour before Jonah, and twenty minutes after his, in was Daniel. I wasn't sure if Jonah told Daniel, he could of protected me, his sister. Or he could of been. true friend, and told. I texted Corbyn to set up a camera in mine and Jacks apartment, so would could catch that on film too. I always left an extra key card for them just in case.

When our plane landed, to get almost mobbed at the airport by fans. As soob as we got off the plane and turned on our phones, Corbyn texted.

Yo there are so many fans that are waiting for everyone flight to come in, but mostly yours. Be careful.

And that's when we saw them.

"How do they even find your guys flights!?" I asked shocked.

"They are like little detectives I swear. Here I'll lead the way, just keep your head down. I'll say hi to fans and smile but don't stop walking. With all the drama they are gonna say rude things." Jack said as we got closer.

"Okay and yeah, I know."

Fans then started to come to us, making it very hard to walk past. I stuck in both up my airpods because I didn't want to feel waht they were saying. For the past day or so I've been trying to block every social media.

Once we had our luggage and escaped the fans, we were finally on our way back to the hotel. I'm honestly really scared to see what Daniel has planned.

Once we arrived at the apartment complex, we hurried up inside and into our room. As soon as we were at the door and opening it, Jonah walked into the hallway. His room along with the other boys was on the ogher side of the hall, I always see him sprinting towards me.

"Leigh Jade don't you dare go in there!" I heard him yell.

Jack and I push ourselves into the room.

"We got this." Jack said as he reassured me. and with that, the four other boys barged their way in.

"You little piece of shit!" Jonah said as he walked up to Jack, pylling back his arm as if he was going to punch him but I step in.

"Jonah stop!"

"So now you're standing up for him!" Daniel yelled.

I looked at Daniel and his cheeks were stained pink, I could tell he has been crying hard. It made my heart hurt so bad that I just wanted to hug him and kiss him.

"Did you really sleep with him?" He asked me.

I looked down at the floor.

"Answer the damn question Leigh!" Jonah yelled.

I stayed quiet.

"I knew it." Daniel said as he tried to walk out of the room but I grabbed his wrist. Corbyn quickly went and grabbed the camera.

"It was all a prank Dani!"

"Don't lie." He said still trying to pull away from me.

"Nah bro its true." Codbyn said as he pointed the camera and him.

Daniel looked around then broke into a smile, "I don't know if I should slap everyone, cry tears of joy, or kiss you." He said.

I engulfed Daniel in a hug, "I'm so sorry about the prank, I was just bored and I wanted to show the fans that we could joke around and still be good."

Daniel hugged me back tighter, "Okay but please don't do that ever again." He said as he kissed my forehead.

"Yeah we ever recorded it all back at my home, and we woukd edit and post it on YouTube or something so everyone knows." Jack said.

"You'te so lucky I didn't beat you." Jonah said to Jack.

"That would of been one great show." Said Zach as he laughed at his own joke.

"But now this means prank wars." Daniel said as he grinned.

"Oh and now that everyone is here, I just want to say when our first break comes after the first part of our Asia tour, Angi will be coming down and staying with us for two weeks."

"Dude same, my childhood friend is coming down to visit on that break too!" Jonah said.

Was he talking about Mercedes?

But wait...

I have to face Angi now?!