6.4

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY!"

"MAKE ME!"

PAUSE

Let's not get to far ahead right now, because this all started twenty hours ago.

After Jack let out our biggest secret, they were dragged to soundcheck. I didn't know what would happen but I was so nervous for when they would be back after.

Once the show was over, I watch Zach aggressively hand over his mic and pack to the crew, and head to the back where the tour bus was.

Jonah was avoiding everyone, pushing past and not wanting to talk.

Daniel kept his head down as he walked next to Avani.

Jack was walking next to Corbyn and Christina, saying hi to the fans we passed outside.

Once all of us were back on the bus, all pf us went to our bunks and tried to hide from our problems.

Didn't work out.

Zach tweeted this last night right after the show.

He texted me a short, too much drama after he tweeted it

He texted me a short, too much drama after he tweeted it. I then went onto his instagram to see that he deactivated his account.

It made me sad to see him in this much pain. I truly understood what he was going through, all because of the fans. I wanted to be there for him, but nobody was really in the mood to talk.

Once we finally got to the airport, we all booked our flight immediately and didn't talk at all. We all ended up sleeping, our flight was twelve hours long and we had nothing else to do. When we landed and got all of our bags, it was two in the morning and we were still tired to talk or argue. Once we were back to our own place, we went our separate ways into our rooms. Avani went home and Christina went with Corbyn.

It was now ten in the morning and I walk out of my room to see Jack walking down the stairs.

"Leigh I'm-"

"Save it Jack. All of us are gonna end up fighting later so no need to waist your breath." I said as I stuck a hand up and walked into the kitchen.

I went to grab the coffee pot but I heard a door slam loudly from the hallway, making both Jack and I jump. We look at each other, already guessing that it was one of the boys.

"FUCK YOU!" I heard a yell come from the hall.

Jack and I rushed to the front door, us slipping from our socks on the hardwood floor. Once I opened the door, we rushed out to see Daniel shoving Zach as Jonah opened his door.