7.1

It's been a week and every single day I start to become more anxious by the day, until the boys leave for Asia. This past week has been pretty normal for the most part, as normal as it's going to get for a us.

It was finally the day of the twins birthday bash. It's going to be at their house, somewhere that none of us have actually been to. They said it's in the neighborhood Zach and I always went to parties, and those houses are huge.

"Hey L, you almost ready?" Jack said from the opposite side of my door.

"Yeah, can you come help me with my zipper though?"

He walked in and came over to me. I turned around and let him zip up the zipper, feeling his cold hands on my lower back.

"There."

I turn and face him, giving him a smile, "Thank you."

"You look good by the way."

"You do too Avery." I said as I sat down and put on my heels.

I watch him pull out his phone from his back pocket. "The ubers should be here in five minutes."

The boys, Christina and I all decided that we should uber and not having to worry about who would be our designated driver for tonight.

"Okay." I said as I stood up, grabbing my phone and purse. "Let's head to the lobby."

Jack offers me a hand and I gladly take it as we walk out of our place and into the hallway. We ride the elevator down to see that everyone else was already down there waiting.

"Uber's here." Jonah said as we walked up to them. "It can be Corbyn, Christina, you and I in one." He said as he looked at me. "Then Daniel, Zach and Jack in the other. Sounds good for everyone?"

We all nodded out heads and walked outside. Jonah got into the passenger seat while the three of us got into the back.

"You look so cute babe." Christina said to me.

"You're definitely the hot one here." I said back to her.

"If I were a girl, I would never tell the difference of girl talk to being flirty." Jonah said as he looked at us.

"I know she's hot Leigh, but she has a boyfriend." Corbyn said as he stuck a hand out, joking.

"Mmm I don't think so." Christina said, making all of us laugh.

Once we finally got to the twins house, it was definitely packed. Their long driveway and street was filled with cars, and you could hear the music and people from the edge of the driveway. The sun was setting so you could also see the flashing lights coming from the inside.

"Didn't expect this." Daniel said as we all stood next to each other.

"I did." Both Zach and I said at the same time.

We all started to head to the door and that's when we saw the twins.

"Hey!"

"Happy birthday you two!" We all said as we exchanged hugs. Then said thank you and took our gifts that we got for them. Kelani put them on the table to the side and grabbed a small trey of shots. We all took one and did them together, already having a good time.

"Okay so restrooms are down the hall to the right and there are more upstairs if needed. Pool and the bar is all outside and if you do want to get in, you guys could just borrow mine or Kelani bathing suits also." Kylar said loudly over the music.

We all nodded our heads and then one of their friends came up to us. I knew who it already was because Zach and I met him a a party once.

"Hey guys!" He said as he hugged me and did a bro hug with Zach.