1.6

Today is the boys show in Hawaii. When we arrived at the venue the boys went straight inside to do sounds check while I stayed on the bus to take a nap.

The boys first start off with sound check as the crew gets everything ready. Then they start to do limelight, then vip after that. After that they rest for a bit and get ready to preform. After the show, most of the times they like to go up to the gates and socialize with more of the fans. Even before sound check and how early fans get here, they will take pictures with them at the gate too.

I was slowly falling asleep and then I head a bunch of girls yelling. I figured they saw one of the boys and they had to be coming back to the bus since they have no other reason to bring outside. I get up and start putting on my shoes, and then Jack walks in.

"Hey princess, you ready?" Jack asked me.

Usually one of the crew members comes and gets me because I usually stay on the bus, I just like it better. I was kinda surprised when it was Jack coming to get me since I knew the fans would spot him and try to come up to us. Its not really good for the five boys because they don't set up gates this early and on this trip we didn't have that many securities. I looked out the dark tinted window and saw the fans still screaming.

"Yeah, let's hurry though." I said as I grabbed my phone. Jack was now used to the screaming fans and all the lights coming on from pictures and videos. Me on the other hand, it still made me nervous.

"You'll be fine, its only about a twenty foot walk to the main backstage door." Jack said as he stood next to me by the door.

I took a breath and nodded my head, "Let's go."

Jack grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers, opening the door with his free hand and pulling me along with him. Once we were off the bus I closed to the door and it locked, and we started to make our way through the fans.

Everyone was screaming and reaching out, touching Jack and even me which weirded me out. Jack smiled as he continued to push through the girls, me right behind him.

"OH MY GOSH!"
"Can we PLEASE take a photo?!"
"JACK I LOVE YOU!"
"WHERE'S DANI?"

I heard multiple girls yell.

"CHEATER!"

That one stuck out to me clearly.

I knew Jack heard it too because he squeezed my hand tighter and pulled me next to him, slipping me under his arm. His arm was around my shoulders and he opened the door, slightly pushing me though it. He did a small wave to the fans and closed the door behind him, locking it too.

"Thanks." I said as I started walking to the green room, clearly not wanting to talk about what I just heard from outside.

"You're going to be late for limelight if you just keep standing there Jack." I said without even turning around. I knew Jack was right behind me but hasn't moved from the door. I heard him sigh and walk the other way.

I was sitting in the green room backstage for about ten minutes until I got a FaceTime call from Daniel. I was confused cause I knew limelight was going on but I still answered it.

The first thing to pop up was Daniel smiling, then he turned the camera. "Come out here babe, they wanna meet you!" Daniel said all cheerfully.

"Are you sure?" I asked. This was a time to where fans can meet the boys, I didn't know that they wanted to meet me too and that shocked me.

"Come on Leigh!" I heard Jonah yell from behind them.

I smiled and got up, "Alright I'm coming." I said as I smiled and ended the call.