6.3

With that, I pulled myself out of Zach's grip and stormed to the back room, slamming and locking it shut.

When Jonah ran off, Corbyn and Christina followed after him. I watch Jack and Daniel look hurt, knowing what Jonah said about them effected their feelings.

There was a knock on the door. "Leigh?"

It was Daniel.

I didn't know if I should of opened it or not, but I sucked it up and did. He eyes sparkled for a second when I opened up, but then went dull.

"Leigh I'm sorry about all of this." He said as he pushed his way into the room.

I closed the door and face him, crossing my arms as he continued to ramble on.

"It's all my fault. If I didn't listen to Randy we would still be together. If i just came out and said I was the one who broke up with you, fans wouldn't give you shit. Then you wouldn't be caught up with Zach which means no more drama. As for the stupid song, I'm sorry and before we wrote it, none of this was happening and it couldn't be viewed as wrong. Jonah wouldn't have argued with you and-"

"Daniel, your fans would still hate me no matter what. There was nothing to do to stop my finsta from getting leaked."

"Well that doesn't-"

"Daniel just relax and breathe please." I said as I put my hands on his shoulders and made him sit down.

I rubber my head and took a seat next to him.

"See even as you are going through terrible shit, you are the one taking care of me. You put others before yourself which is what I love about you."

I haven't heard those three words come out of his mouth in a LONG time.

His leg was bouncing up and down rapidly. I look at him and put my hand on his leg, "What are you thinking?"

"I'm gonna do it." He said as he stood up.

"Do what exactly?" I asked but he ignored me.

"Where are your necklaces?" He said as walked to his bunk and pulled out a small velvet bag.

"My neck-"

"Yes your necklaces with our promise ring, and The Louis Vuitton necklace with our anniversary date crarved on the back that you got us for our one year. Also your cartier bracelet I also got you the same day. Where are those three?"

"My bunk."

He walked over to it and threw the curtain back. I reached in and grabbed a small that I kept my jewelry in and handed it to him. He then walked to the front of the bus where Zach, Jack and Avani were. Jack and Avani were looking over Zach's shoulder at his phone.

"What?" I asked as I looked at the three of them.

"That stupid fucking drama account is now saying that we are dating and that we slept together. And out fans are believing it with no fucking proof! Even some are saying that you cheated on Daniel with me!" Zach said as he grabbed the TV remote and threw it to the floor in anger.

"They are also getting worked up on me because of the photo of me smoking got leaked." Jack said as he rubbed his face.

"See, it's all my fault Leigh!" Daniel raised his voice and contuined off the bus.

"What's his deal?" Avani asked as the three of them stood up.

"He is blaming himself for all of the hate I'm getting. But the finsta account was none of his fault, but now he's going on about doing something and I don't know what he means by that."