2.8

the party was starting at 6 at Avani's house. Everyone that was invited was told to be there at 5:30 so it can all be a surprise for when we get there.

I was about to finish getting dressed when Avani texted me.

Avani- Everyone is here, and all the cars are in the back so it can't be seen from the front. See you guys in 15:)

I smiled and texted her back a thank you. The perks of Avani having a big house and a lot of land, all the cars can be hidden.

The plan was to make it look like we were just taking Jack to a nice dinner tonight. And that we are going to tell him that we need to stop at her house first to grab something of mine she has, and that she also has a present to give to Jack.

I finished applying my mascara and walked out of my foom just as Jack was walking down the stairs.

"Hey, you ready?" I asked as I slipped on a pair of heels.

"Ready as I'll ever be."

Jack was dressed nice but also casual because it's actually a party after all.

"You look good L." Jack said with a smile.

I smiled and walked up to him, putting my hand on his shoulder.

"You too Avery, now let's get going."

Zach is going to be driving and and Jack while Jonah is driving Corbyn and Daniel. We will be in front of the other boys when I say that we have to take a pit stop at Avani's house.

"Everyone is looking good, especially you my love." Daniel said as we all met up in the lobby. "Let's roll."

We got into the car and started to head to the restaurant that was convently passed Avani's house. About five minutes away from her house, I made the excuse.

"Hey Zach," I said from the backseat and I leaned fowards between the two boys. "Can we take a stop at Avani house? It's right on the way to the restaurant and it shouldn't take long." I said.

"How come?" Zach asked, following the plan.

"She has something really important of mine that I forgot on the bus and she grabbed it. Also she says she has something for you too Jack."

Jack nodded, "Yeah we can stop, I'll text Daniel while you give Zach the directions."

I smiled as I led Zach to her house. We pulled up to a gate that was followed by a long driveway and multiple trees covered in pretty lights. This was my dream house I swear.

"Damn, I wish." Zach said as he looked out the window that he rolled down. "What's the gate code?" He said with his arm already out the window.

"092716." I said.

Zach typed it in and that's when the other boys pulled up behind us. We both drove through the gate and up to the house, parking out in the front. Zach turned off the car as I unbuckled my seat belt, about to get out.

"How come we parked?" Jack asked as he slowly took off his seat belt.

"Well I don't want to leave the car running as we go say hi and grab the things, can't be rude dude." Zach said as he got out.

The other boys parked next to us and doing the same. I looked at Corbyn and he then spoke up too.

"Why are we getting out?" He questioned as a part of the plan.

"It's polite if we all say hi, let's go." Jonah said to him.

All six of us walk to the door, me and Jack in the front. I knocked on the door waiting for an answer, but got nothing.