9.8

"How come you didn't tell me sooner?" Daniel said as we went to the back of the bus, closing the door behind us.

Earlier I told him about everything, and he said we can talk about it fully when we get back to the bus. It stressed me out a bit that I had to wait, but I understood.

'I don't know." I said as I rubbed my face. "It's not like I thought you would be mad or anything, maybe just because you would get mad at the fact that Kylar wanted my help or Levi with Luna, you don't like them."

"Just because I don't like Luna doesn't mean I'm going to make you stop hanging out and caring about Levi. And with Kylar, I like him but I hate his sister-"

"Daniel."

"What!?" He said, becoming defensive. "I know hate it strong, but I truly hate her and Kaylee, I really do and I know deep down you hate them along with Dylan and Ryan, even if you won't say it but that's besides the point. I don't have anything against him, it's just going to take time for me to fully feel the way I did about him before the whole drama."

"I get that, I'm sorry I didn't say anything sooner."

"Me too, now you're just going to have a later flight." He said calmly as he sat down.

"What?"

"Leigh I know you want to go help, that's just the type of person you are babe. I love it and it's a great quality to have, you truly care about your friends and I know you would do the same for me and the boys, and Christina."

"Daniel I just don't want to leave you here and not experience everything with you."

"Leigh we can come here whenever you want, it's not that hard to buy a ticket, especially for me. Besides, there's like four days left of tour and three of those I'm preforming. After that I come home straight to you, and tour's over and I get to spend the rest of my days with you. I swear it's okay with me, you need to go be there for the people who need it."

I smiled at say down next to him, "This is why I love you."

He kissed the top of my head and grabbed my hand, looking at my promise ring with a smile. I look down at his and rub my thumb across the back of his hand. "You still have your Cartier bracelet righ-"

I lift up my left hand and show him the bracelet he got me for our one year, "Duh." 

"Good. So speaking of that, ready for that one conversation we have both been pushing off because it gets awkward?"

"Do we have to?" I said as I sat up straight and looked at him.

"Yes, might as well do it now. Leigh we have been acting like how we were in the past, all in love and it's definitely noticeable too. Fans and even our friends point it out to us all the time, but the thing is that we are still technically broken up. To the fans we definitely are but to us we're confused because of what happened, and for six months we even acted like we didn't even know each other until the truth came out."

"I know but what can we say to your fans? We can't speak out until we drop Randy and now thinking about it, we are still broken up. Yeah it noticeable that we are involved again, especially to our friends cause we say I love you around them, but do you even want to get back together?"

It felt dumb to ask that, but it's been something that has been driving me crazy that I haven't asked.

"Obliviously I do Leigh." He said as he took my hands and we stood up. "I've wanted to call you mine again since the first day the truth was split, almost two months ago."

It made my heart happy hearing him say that again.

"I just wanted to take things slow because it took awhile for us to go back to normal, plus I wasn't sure on how you were feeling either. But to the public, we have been broken up for six months, so when the day or time comes of us getting back together, what do I do with this?" He asked as he pointed to his necklace with the lock. "It's our anniversary date, our original one. Does that mean a year with you just restarts or do we pick off and risk getting judged by people if we do that?"