3.8

Zach was laying on my bed while I sat on the floor, my back against the wall. We have been in here for about an hour and we just started to get bored.

"What should we do?" Zach said as he sat up and leaned on his arms.

"I don't know, maybe we-" but then I was cut off by a text. I looked down at my phone and it was from Kylar.

Ky-Yo Kelani and I are really bored and wanted to know if you wanted to come hang with us later tonight, were going to a friend's party around 9 if you're down

Me-Yeah I'm down, can I bring Zach ?

Ky-for sure, so see you there?

Me-100%

Ky-ok great, here's the address *link attached*

"Saved by the text Herron, how does a party sound to you?"

"Sounds great haven't been to one since Jack's and before that I can't even remember. Who's party and at what time are we going?"

"Some friend of Kelani and Kylar and it starts at 9. It's almost 6 which gives us three hours." I said as I stood up and started to charge my phone.

"How far is the place from here?" Zach asked me.

"Let me see," I said as I typed it into my maps. "About 30 minutes."

"Then you can start getting ready and I'll wait cause I know it takes you a long time. Then after you're done we can go to my place so I can change too." He said as he leaned his back against my headboard.

"Okay, here I'll start with my hair and makeup and can you pick my outfit?" I asked him as I pulled in my curling iron.

Zach smiled and quickly got off my bed and went to my closet, "I'm gonna make you look so good."

Once he picked out my outfit, I only had my makeup done.

"Hey um Jack texted me and said he wanted to talk, so I'll be right back." Zach saud from my bed.

"Okay."

I quickly curled my hair and grabbed the outfit, closing the door so I could change. I put it on and adjusted myself in the mirror and smiled at my reflection. Sure this outfit was a bit out of my comfort zone, but like I said, no more fucks given.

"I'm back." I heard Zach say as walked in and closed the door shut again.

I opened the door and Zach looked up, a grin appearing on his face

"You look... beautiful." He said as his normally pink cheeks turned a deeper color of pink.

"You hesitated, is it that bad Zach?" I said as I became nervous and started to turn around so I could go back into the restroom.

"No no no," He said as he stood up and grabbed my wrist, stopping me from walking away. "First off, I picked out the outfit so I wouldn't make you look bad, ever. Second, yes I did hesitate." He said as he looked away then back at me. "But only because I would have said something else, and even if you're in a rough spot with Daniel now, he would of killed me if I ever did say it."

I smiled at him, "Okay Zach thank you, now what did Jack want?"

He paused before answering, "nothing much, just talked through our own problems." He said as he sounded like he was hiding something from me.

"Okay if you say so, now let's quickly go to your place." I said.

I grabbed my phone and my heels since I didn't want to put them on yet while Zach slowly opened my door, "Coast is clear, let's go."

We slightly ran out of my room and out of the apartment. We sped walked down the long and straight hallway, all the way down to his apartment. Zach quickly put the key in and turned the handle, letting us both inside. Nobody was in the living room so Zach softly closed the door and we dashed to the stairs.

"Usually I'm the one sneaking in Leigh."

Fuck. I was three steps up the stairs and I turn my head to see Daniel walking out of his room. His arms were crossed and he was leaning against the frame.

"Guess that changed, didn't it." Zach said as he grabbed my wrist and we both proceeded to go upstairs.

Not going to lie, a part of me wanted to just go hug Daniel and tell him I was sorry. If I had to be the one to apologize for something I didn't do just so we would be good, then fuck it.

Then I realized we were already on Zach's room, he closed the door and locked it behind him.

"Okay give me like ten minutes." He said as he went to his closet.

I nodded my head and sat down on his bed as I got on my phone. As soon as I was about to open Twitter, Daniel texted me.

My everything<3-Can we talk? Like right now?

I started to become really nervous, why was I nervous to talk to my own boyfriend?

"Hey Zach, I'll be right back okay?" I said as I got off his bed.

He opened his closest door and looked at me, "okay, I'll be down shortly."

I smiled and opened Zach door, slowly walking down the hallway and down the stairs. Once I was down I walked across the living room and I felt my stomach drop for some reason. I lifted my hand up to Daniels door to knock, which I couldn't bring myself to do. That was until it opened and I saw Daniel there, his beautiful blue eyes staring at me.

"Hey." I said softly.

"Hi, you look nice L." He said as he smiled at me, looking me up and down.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked nervously as I played with my ring.

My ring.

I immediately looked down at Daniel's hand, and a wave of relieve hit me. He still had on his promise ring, and his necklace.

He noticed I was staring at his hand and he then raised his own hand up, smiling down at the ring and starting to play with it.

"Daniel? What was it that you needed?" I asked again, getting more nervous by the second.

As soon as I said that, he pulled me in for a tight hug. I was shocked but it felt nice, his warm body pressed against mine as he hand rubbed up and down my back. He grabbed both of my hands and slowly kissed my forehead as if he didn't want to stop. He pulled away but his hands were still in mine, he looked down at me and took a deep breath in.

"Leigh... I think we need a break."