8.2

"Hey I'm at the back doors, can you let me in?" I said into the phone.

"Yeah I'll be there in a sec." Avani said before she hung up.

I put my phone in my pocket and then the door opened, Avani smiling at me as she let me in.

"Okay the boys are at sound check while Christina is in the green room. They have like five minutes left before they head to the meet and greet area." She said as we started walking to the green room. "How are you gonna surprise them?"

"Well I kind of wanted to do one by one you know? It doesn't really matter who I start with but I wanna do it individually and get their reactions too." I said as we walked into the green room, Christina getting up and hugging me.

That's when I heard Corbyn's voice coming from the hall. "Hey Chris have you seen my phone?"

He walked into the room and stopped in his tracks as he looked at me. I gave him a big smile and it finally clicked, him running up to me and hugging me tightly.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He said as we all laughed. He pulled away to look at me and then brought me in for another hug, "Yep it's definitely you."

"Well I was really missing everyone and decided to come here for today and surprise everyone."

"Were they in on it?" He said pointing to Avani and Christina.

"Not technically. Yesterday I went to go get some lunch and ran into them. I came here with Levi and Luna cause they have some photo gig and he knew you guys were here so he said I could join him."

"Well I'm just so happy you're here dude. Everyone has been missing you, especially Jonah. Wait am I the first out of the guys to see you?"

"Yep. I wanted to film everyone reaction but I didn't think I would see you like this." I said followed by a laugh. "So now, can you help me surprise them one by one?"

"Hell yeah." He said as he gave me a side hug. "Let's go."

Corbyn, the girls, and I made our way to where meet and greet was set up without being seen. Zach was waiting outside the other door closest to us so we decided to surprise him next.

"Dude Zach come here real quick." Corbyn said as he walked closer to the door as Zach was in the hallway.

"What's up-"

Then he saw me and his jaw dropped as he stopped in his tracks. He looked at the other girls to see them taking pictures and looks back at me like he wasn't seeing things right.

"Surprise!"

He ran up to me and pulls me in for a hug, almost taking us to the ground. "How the- what- but- your in Asia!?"

I let out a laugh as we pulled away, but still holding hands and looking at each other. "Yeah, I'll tell you later but I'm so happy to see you!"

"Me too! Have you seen any of the other guys?"

"Not yet-"

"Zach dude you in here?" Daniel said as he walked into the room, looking up to see me.

His mouth opened and his covered in with his hand. He let out a laugh as he turned the other way and looked back at me, doing a double take.

He runs up to me and throws his arm around my neck, squeezing me so tight that my shoulder popped. "How the hell are you here?!" He asked as we rocked back and forth. "You posted about being woken up by Corbyn message literally this morning."

I pulled away, "I'll explain to everyone later but I'm glad I'm here!"

He pulled me in for another hugged and rubbed my back with his hand, "Me too. Have you seen Jonah or Jack yet?"