8.8

I woke up to Daniel playing with my hair, smiling down at me. I softly smile and close my eyes, stretching as I prop myself up on my arm. I look into his blue eyes and can't help but smile, him doing the same.

"Morning baby, sorry if I woke you." He said to me as he put his hand behind his head and stretched his arm.

I felt myself blush as I looked at him, "Baby?"

He noticed what he said as his face turned red too. He let out a awkward chuckle as he tried to think of what to say back but couldn't.

"It's alright, I liked hearing you call me that again. What time is it and how long have you been up?"

"I'm not sure but not that long. I also haven't looked at the time or opened the curtians so I can't answer that either."

I softly laugh as I lean over and grab Daniel's phone off the nightstand. "Do you know where my phone is?"

"Haven't seen i-"

"Daniel it's almost nine in the morning." I said as I threw the covers off and started to get dressed.

"Shit, Jonah and Corbyn are supposed to come over at nine to record some beats." He said as he hopped out of bed, grabbing a shirt for himself and throwing me a hoodie.

I quickly put on my sweats from last night and put on the hoodie. I put my other clothes in my bag which had my heels and dress in it too.

"I cannot run into my brother. Shit where is my phone!"

"I'll look for it later, just go to your place and don't get caught.

I nodded as I grabbed my bag and walked out of his room, quickly and quietly out the his place. Once I was in the hallway, I made a run for it back to my place. I grab my keyboard and slide it in, opening the door and walking in.

"Welcome home, coffee?" Jack said as he walked out of the kitchen, scaring me.

I jumped a little as I walked over to him, putting my things on the counter. "Love the new hoodie too."

"Shut up Avery." I said as I smiled, hitting him in the shoulder. "I'm gonna go shower." I said as I started to walk to my room.

"I'll have your coffee ready for when you come out!"

I gave him a thumbs up without turning back around. Once I was in my room, I closed my door and dropped my things to the ground, feeling a smile still on my face.

After my long shower and getting dressed for the day, I walked out to see Jack typing on his phone. He looked up at me and placed his phone down, grabbing a coffee mug and handing it to me.

"Thanks Jack."

He nooded his head and put his elbows on the counter, leaning over and going back to his phone. I do the same and put my chin on his shoulder to see what he was doing.

"Hey that's my account." I said, noticing that Daniel posted on it.

" I said, noticing that Daniel posted on it