1.4

"We're here." Jonah said as our van pulled up to a big house.

We all started to get out of the van one by one, looking at the beautiful house in front of us. "This is where we will be living for the next week."

"Okay guys, five bedrooms so you know the drill." Jonah said as he set his suitcase down. "First comes first serve."

And with those words, we all run inside. It has always been a thing to where we try to look at steal which room we want in the house first, know matter where we are staying. Jack, Zach and I run up the stairs, three of the rooms are up here. Since I'm staying with Daniel we figured to lok at rooms separately.

"I CALL THIS ONE!" Zach yelled as he stumbled into a bedroom, jumping onto the bed and grabbing on to it.

Jack and I look at each other, then we take off to the end of the hallway, pushing each other. I open the door first to see a beautiful room. A surfboard off the the side along with a piano in the corner. Guitars were hanging up on one of the walls while led light strips covered the top and around the bed.

"Leigh I got the master!" I heard Daniel yell from downstairs.

"Have this room Jack, it totally fits your style anyways." I said smiling as I watched him inter the room, looking amazed.

I walked back downstairs and went to the room I heard Daniel from. I walk in and it was a big beautiful room. Sliding doors led out to the back of the house, where you could just walk to the beach.

"I love this one." I said.

"Come on you two! Let's get our luggage inside and go to the beach!" Corbyn yelled.

Once everything was inside I went to the bathroom and changed into my swimsuit. I threw on a long shirt and walked back outside, into the room. Daniel was leaning against the bed, scrolling through his phone.

"Ready?" I asked him as I walked over to him. He was only wearing his swim trucks.

"For sure." He said as he put his phone down and hugged me.

We walked out of the room and to the back of the house, where everyone else was waiting for us.

"Let's go boys." I said as we all started to walk towards the beach.

Jonah tossed Jack and Zach a bottle of sunblock. "You two, cover up right now. I don't need you guys complaining about sunburn at our preformabce."

"Rude for you to assume that."

"He's right." I said while laughing.

We found a spot and put all of our things down. The boys put on sunblock while I slipped off my shirt and threw in next to the towels.

"Jack was right." Jonah said as he came up to me and blocked me off by hugging me.

"Get off Jo, everything is covered." I said while a bit annoyed but also found it funny.

"What's covered? An inch of your body?" He said.

I pushed him off and grabbed the sunscreen.

"Damn L." I heard Daniel saying, clearly he was forgetting he was next to my brother.

"Watch it." Jonah said as he glared at him.

"Oh calm down." I said getting between them.

Daniel wrapped his hands around my waist and kissed my cheek. "I love you."

"I love you too Seavey."

"Last one to the water has to do all the laundry!" Jack yelled and he raced to the water, Zach quickly behind him.