4.2

It's been about two weeks since Daniel and I came out about us being on break. The fans blew up all of our platforms and they believe that a break means a breakup, which is sort of true. I always hated the term taking a break, are we done or not?

Ever since the break, I haven't really seen any of the boys. They are in the studio recording the songs that they produce every single month. They just released Come To Brazil and it was almost my favorite, my first one being Unbelievable. Not going to lie, its hard to listen to that song knowing that it was written for me. But I'll get over it, like how I plan on getting over Daniel, which still hasn't happen the tiniest bit.

It's July 29 and the boys are back on tour, but they get back on the tenth of August. They are only doing the United States right now and we figured that it would be the best if I didn't join them on this one.

I was sitting in the kitchen when I saw that I was getting a face time call from Jonah. I smiled to myself and excepted it.

"Leigh, how's being home?" He said all excited.

"Boring without you guys, but what's up?" I asked.

Okay so I didn't really say anything but before leaving again for tour, I went on a date with Mercedes and I actually really enjoyed it. It was great and we have just been clicking really well." He said with a smile.

"Aw congrats Jo, but what that all?"

"No, see she isn't really showing interest anymore and right now I got a text from Kelani." He said as his face turned pink.

"What did it say?"

"A lot but to keep it short, I think she likes me. And now thinking about it I might like her too, and I might as well because Mercedes doesn't really like me back.

"Well Jonah maybe you should talk to her, you know its hard for her to show emotions."

"But she never struggled with showing love, like why now?"

"I don't know Jo."

"Maybe you're right, I'll call Mercedes later. Thanks Jade."

"No problem, hey do you think I could see Jack and Zach real quick?" I said since I didn't want to get off call yet.

"Yeah sure." He said as he got up. He walked to the front of the bus and shows me Avani first, waving hi. He then gave his phone to Zach and Jack, but I only talked to them for about five minutes because they had to go.

"Okay boys well I call you guys soon, tell Christina I said hi also." I said, I only saw her a few times two weeks ago because as soon as she got here, they left for tour, her joining.

Once I was off call with them, I went to instagram and saw Zach's story. Seeing it actually made me smile a little.

I decided that I needed to post something on Instagram, to show that I'm active and also since I haven't posted since the break up post

I was scrolling through and then I stopped at a picture from another party I went to with Zach. We have actually been to a few since the first one, and its always just us two.