5.8

"Jonah there is nothing to talk about." I said as I stood up.

"Leigh I don't wanna argue with you, I just wanna talk." He said as he pulled my arm back. "Look, I get it. Daniel hurt you and Zach was the first person there for you. But do you think getting with another guy from my band is going to make things better?"

He was right, I have gotten with three out of the five boys from the band. and Jonah is my brother and I would never get with Corbyn, so technically I did all my options. But I can't do anything about it, Randy would kill me if Jonah knew what he was making me do.

"I know Jonah, and I fell terrible but at the same time it makes me feel good. I can't explain it but that's the truth."

"I understand but I don't L." He said with a sigh as I heard the door open. I didn't care because there has never been a time where the boys don't see me and my brother argue.

"Jonah you're making me feel bad about it, like I'm a bitch or something."

"You're the hottest bitch in this place!" I heard Zach sing, quoting a line from the Blurred Lines song.

Jonah threw Zach a death glare.

"It was a joke, well the bitch part. Just calm down old man." Zach said as he patted his shoulder.

"Jonah you have nothing to worry about. Besides even if I did sleep with Zach, which I didn't, I know how to take care of myself. I know what to use and no need to give me the birds and the bees talk for the millionth time. I swear we are just friends."

I watch Jonah stick up and finger, pausing me. He scrunches up his nose and lets out a loud sneeze.

"sorry I'm allergic to bullshit."

I roll my eyes and I hear Zach laugh, "Good one dude."

I walk out of the back room, moving pass Jack and he goes into the room. He gives me a smile as we walk past, I turn my head over to see Zach following me.

"Wanna watch a movie in my bunk? Don't tell Corbyn but I took his chips."

I let out a laugh, "sure."

Jack POV
"There's something you're not telling Leigh, what is it?" I asked Jonah as I walked into the back room.

He gave me a confused face.

"You act like nobody can hear you two argue, this bus isn't that big dude."

"I just feel like Leigh isn't telling me the full story." He said as he rubbed his face.

"We're here guys!" I heard Daniel yell from the front of the bus, letting us know that we are at our new venue.

"Well maybe she- nevermind I'm gonna go now." I said as I tried to keep quiet, spinning around on my heel.

"Not so fast Jack." He said as he put a hand on my shoulder.

Damn. Why couldn't I just keep quiet?

"What did you do?"

"You have to promise to not get mad." I said as I played with mg ring.

"What. Did. You. Do."

"Well first off, I was minding my own business-"

"BULLSHIT!" He yelled cutting me off.

"I WAS!" I yelled back as a joke, my eyes wide and my arms out. "Anyways, I keep seeing Randy talk to Zach and Leigh about something. And as soon as they are done, Zach is mad and Leigh looks disappointed, but then five minutes later they post each other or show more PDA. You can tell sometimes Leigh doesn't like it, like why all of a sudden would she do that in front of any of us? Her brother. Her ex. Her best friend."