10.4

I open my eyes to have the light shining right on me, making me squint and move my hand to my face. My visions focuses and I see the black curtains were halfway opened, making me groan as I lay straight on my back and look up at the ceiling. My head was swirling and I knew this hangover was going to be terrible. I rubbed my eyes and that's when I realized something.

I don't have black curtain in my room.

I shot up straight and look at my surrounding, and I definitely wasn't in my room. It was Levi's.

I put a hand to my head as I felt my heart race, trying to remember what happened. Trying to see if I could recall how exactly I ended up here. As I did I shivered from the air touching my exposed skin. "Please no." I said to myself.

I lifted up the heavy blanket to see that I didn't have my skirt on, but underwear was still there. I didn't have on my top or bra, which didnt worry me as much but at this point I was still freaking out. I throw the sheets everywhere, desperately trying to find my phone. Once I didn't see it I got up and put on a shirt from the floor that definitely wasn't mine but I didn't care. I see my phone on the table in the corner and I race over to grab it, seeing multiple missed calls and texts from the boys. I didn't get to finish seeing who texted when the door opened.

"Hey, you're awake. How are you feeling babe?"

"Daniel?!" I rush over to him as he closes the door behind him.

"Uh yeah? Are you okay, you're really pale baby." He said with a worried tone in his voice. "I went downstairs to get a water for me but you can have it."

I pause and shake my head, "Daniel why the hell did I wake up in Levi's bed and you are acting so okay with it?"

His mouth made an "O" shape and he seemed like he finally understood. "Guess it was that bad wasn't it?"

"What do you mean that bad?"

He grabs my hand and we go back over to the bed, sitting down on the edge. "Last night, you passed out for some reason. I wasn't there for it but Jack was, so him and Levi managed to get you up here and away from everyone. That's when you regained conscience but apperently you were still out of it. Levi left to come get me and that's when I walked in on you throwing up in the toilet while Jack was helping out. I took over and when you were finally done I thought you would be better, finally getting it all oug of your system and all of that. Next thing I know you're out again, and I was worried what to do with you, whether to take you to the hospital or not things like that. I put you in the bed and called Levi to come back up here and ask what I should do, and luckily he had a friend who's studying in the medical field. He checked your breathing and pulse and he said because you regained conscience for that short time, you either had some drug in your system or alcohol poisoning. Either way, an hour later you wake up and threw up one more time, you were sweating and still acted odd. After that you were dead asleep when you got back into bed the second time."

"Okay but I didn't take or do any drugs Dani."

"Did you think you took someone else's drink or what?"

"No because with every drink, it was either a can or if it was a cup I never let go of it, and if I did I always made sure it was either you of one of the boys holding it for me."

"Well the good thing is you're fine now." He said as he put an arm around me.

"That's true."

I felt him shake as if he was trying to hold in a laugh. "So you really thought you slept with Levi?"

"Yesss! Okay I know I never would so I thought worse then that but I woke up in his bed, almost completely naked, remembering nothing. How'd you feel if that was you and why was I not wearing anything but underwear?"

"Well for starters you threw up all over yourself so I had to change you. Levi offered some clothes but you refused and after that you passed out. Then when I moved you into the bed I put on the shirt you actually have on right now, but then you woke up like an hour later and literally fought me because you didn't want to wear it and kept complaining  on how you were hot."

"That's embarrassing..." I said with a smile.

"Nothing I haven't seen before but no don't think like that. I didn't mind at all taking care of you, I'd do it again in a heartbeat."

"I love you, thank you Daniel."

"I love you more, and no worries. But now I think we should head out. Jack drove him everyone else home and Corbyn said Jonah has been calling nonstop this morning cause he was wondering where we were. Jack's still asleep so he couldn't explain but I did to Corbyn about ten minutes ago when I went to go get the water."

"Oh okay, explains all the missed calls I have." I said as I got up.

"Here, you finish getting dressed and I'll go get your outfit from last night from the washroom. Levi said just wear a pair of his sweats too, he doesn't mind."

"Okay, I'll meet you downstairs."

Daniel walks out of the room as I go to put all my clothes on again. As I finished slipping on my shoes, I get a call from Jack.

"What's up?"

"Leigh? I think I might have an idea of what actually happened last night."

"Wait, idea for what?"

"I just woke up so call me crazy but for starters there is no way you had alcohol poisioning because you didn't drink as nearly as much as you have in the past, or even how much Jonah drank. Second, the last thing Daniel said you had to drink was a shot, right?"

"I believe so, listen I'm about to come home so we can talk-"

"No Leigh. Who gave you the shot?"

I felt my eyes wide but she wouldn't dare to do that. "Luna."