2.2

"Jack I'm bored." I said as I walked into his room and jumped onto his bed.

"Okay then what do you wanna do?" He said as he put his phone down and looked at me.

"I don't know, thats why I'm in here asking you what we should do."

"Well I don't know, but also today is our last full day here. We leave tomorrow to go back to Cali to see the boys."

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Are you ready to leave again?"

"Im never ready to leave home, but as long as I'm with you and the guys I'll be fine." He siad as he oucked me up and brought me closer to him, hugging me.

Being in Jacks arms felt really nice, Daniel didn't like it of course so we had to stopped around 8 months ago. But I trust myself and I also trust Jack, so this one time could slide. I layed on his lap and then I got the most perfect idea.

"Let's prank dani and the boys." I said as I sat up and looked at Jack.

He instantly grinned and nodded his head, "yes let's do it! But what exactly are we gonna do?"

"Okay well first of all, we are going to have to record everything. Cause knowing your fans-"

"They would always turn things into the wrong way. So having everything on film is good just in case we would need to show everyone." He said as he could basically read my thoughts.

"Exactly, so now the prank. Call me crazy but I kind of want to do a cheating prank." I said nervously.

"Okay. You're crazy." He siad as he laughed, me hitting his arm.

"Jackkkk, didn't actually mean for you to call me that. But no I think, one it would be funny, and two it can show your fans that we don't care about the rumors that just happened. We can joke around and not let it affect anything or anyone."

"That's actually really good. Okay so I'll go grab a camera and we can start recording." Jack said as he ran out of the room.

Once we had everything, we sat down and explained what we were doing. We showed the date and time on my phone too so it could be a time stamp for it all. We also explained what type of prank we are going to do.

At first I just wanted to do a simple hickey prank, nothing big. But Jack on the other hand, wanted to go full out.

"Jack what happens if it goes all wrong?" J said as the camera was off as of right now.

"It's okay, look we can even tell Corbyn about it so we can even have another backup plan."

I nodded my head and turned the camera back on. We recorded Jack calling Corbyn and even showed the face time call too.

"Good lucks dudes, hope Daniel doesn't beat the shit out of you." Corbyn said as he waved bye and hung up.

So the plan was for Jack to accidently post and after photo of his shower but have a hickey in it. About five minutes later he would delete it so it shows that it was an accident. We felt like if we kept it up, fans wouldn't actually believe us cause we just aren't like that. Five minutes is plenty of time for fans to screenshot and post onto multiple drama accounts.

The first thing we thought we could do was let Jack post an after shower photo on his instagram story, but have a hickey. Jack was going to change into some swim shorts so he could get into the shower while I was still in the room. He wasn't going to actually shower, but just get his hair wet.

"Hey Syd can we borrow one of your makeup palettes right now?" I asked as I peeked my head into her room.

"Yeah sure but what for?" She said as she got up and grabbed a palette, handing it to me.