6.1

At midnight the boys new song Mad At you, just dropped. Jack was still in my bunk but at midnight he went got out to go celebrate with the boys. He said he could stay if I wanted him too but I wasn't going to make him do that. I told him to give them my congratulations.

As Jack left, I picked up my phone and my airpods, putting them in my ears. I go onto YouTube and search their new song. They never let me listen to it so I might as well do it now.

Zach POV
"Dude this song has to be one of our best yet!" I said as Jonah sat down next to me.

I look up to see Daniel and Jack talking, both of them looking nervous.

"What's up guys?" Corbyn asked.

"Don't get me wrong, I love the song but are we not gonna talk about what inspired us to right it?" Daniel said.

He was right, halfway through writing it we sort of realized it was about Leigh. If she takes it the wrong way or puts the pieces together, who knows what will happen with her reaction.

"Yeah like Jonah your line, the first line I literally Sitting on the stairs your... standing by the front door. Don't even remember what we were fighting for."

"Trying to cut the tension but you blow it with your sentence." Jonah said after me.

"Don't matter what you do. Don't matter what you say. I'm lying here with you, and baby I can't stay. You say you're done with me, I swear that I'm done too. And then I try to leave, but baby I just can't stay mad at you." Both Jack and Zach said.

"After another fake breakup." Daniel said one of my lines, looking hurt in the eyes but I don't know why. He was actually the one who wrote that line.

"We're always laughing with some crying in between, but girl our love is tangled up between the sheets." I said, Jack giving me a look for some reason.

"Dude Jonah didn't we talk about talking about the song with her before it dropped?" Corbyn asked.

"I don't know, the night we finished writing we all went out and that whole conversation was a blur. Talk about wrong fucking timing." He said as he rubbed his face in frustration.

He was right, we all definitely needed to talk to her about this.

I stood up, the boys following me as we walk to the bunks. "L?" I said outside her bunk.

Her curtian flew open within a second. I'm not even going to lie, she wasn't looking too good, and it hurt my heart. Cheeks stained pink with mascara, eyes still puffy and light pink. I realize that she had her airpods in then look in her hand, our song was just finishing playing on her phone.

"Leigh..." Jonah said, not knowing how she would react about the song.

"No Jonah, it's all fine." She said as she sat up straight. "See the songs could mean many things you know? You singing about arguments, something we do a lot but you know, your fans don't know that. They would just find any reason to make it seem like that which is actually the truth.

"Leigh I-"

"Or Daniel, the chorus that Jack sings. I think it goes like how we are done with each other but you try to leave and just can't. Sounds pretty toxic right?" She said as she stared into his eyes. "I mean, everyone already thinks I'm toxic and that I broke up with you, which is actually the other way around." She said as she looked at him.

"Oh wait no Zach yours might be my favorites so far." She said with a chuckle. "How does it go again?"

"Leigh please..."

"Come on Zach, everyone already knows it so just sing it for me."

"In the morning when we wake up, after another fake breakup-"

Who came up with that beautiful line?" She asked me with wide eyes.

We were all too scared to answer.

"Me." Daniel said with his head down.

"I figured, okay Zach keep going."

"I don't even remember what we were fighting for. We're always laughing with some crying in between but girl, our love is tangled up between the sheets."

"See didn't you guys write this song before Randy had that long conversation with us?"

I knew she was talking about going with our, well what ever relationship we have.

"Yes, but Jack was the one who wrote the last part of that verse." I said without thinking.

"Dude!" Jack said as he looked at me.

She then let out a laugh, "out of all of you, you just had to say thay Jack, didn't you?"

Her eyes looked hurt and his face showed regret, I don't know why it mattered so much.

"Leigh can we just talk about this with you?" Corbyn asked.

"Mmm nope, I'm good." She said as she swung her legs over and hopped out of the bunk.

"Besides what is there to talk about? This isn't the first time you wrote a song about me, and I'm not talking about Unbelievable." She said as she walked to the back room.

"What are you talking about?" Jonah asked her.

"Do you wanna talk about your song Choose? Or is that a conversation you want to have later?" She said as she spun on her heel to face the five of us.

We all stayed quiet.

"That's what I thought."

And with that, she opened the door and walked inside, closing it behind her.

Leigh POV
when I closed the door, I put my head against it and started to sliently cry, my whole body shaking.

"Leigh!"

I spun around to see Avani and Christina, both getting up and walking over to me. Christina brought me into a tight hug as I cried even more, Avani moving the hair out of my face.

"Is it about the fans love?"

I shook my head as us three walked over to the couch, I sat down in between them two.

I pulled out my phone and gave them both on of my airpods. I unlock my phone and go to their song, both of them looking over my shoudler.

"What about the song? I haven't heard it but-"

"Just listen Chris. Please."