8.1

After a seventeen hour flight with Levi and Luna, a long nap, two arguments and one confusing phone call later, we finally landed in Singapore at eleven p.m. All three of us were so tired, we didn't even talk in the car ride to the hotel.

Before we left, Levi said that the hotels were always huge and have more then enough rooms so I could have my own bed to myself. Before I got onto the jet, I called Jonah and said that I wasn't gonna be on my phone as much because of drama. He bought it and understood, but he still told me to call him if I ever need to. When we got to the hotel it was already midnight, and back home it would be sometime in the afternoon. So I figured I would still act as if I was home, until I figure out how I'm gonna surprise the boys.

"Hey Jo, did I wake you?"

"No no no, it's all good." He said with a groggy voice, I definitely woke him up.

"I forgot how late it was for you and just wanted to say goodnight, guess I should of called sooner."

"It's fine Jade, I'm still not even used to the timezones so I get it. I'm gonna get some sleep but I'll try to wake up early to call you. If I don't and I know you're already asleep, I'll just leave a text alright?"

"Sounds good. I love you."

"I love you too. Bye."

I put my phone down and smiled, this is gonna be one hell of a surprise for all of them.

Liked by Corbynbesson, Beautychickee, Levi.Hill and 713,124 others

Leighjade Corbyn sent me this in three in the morning, COMPLETELY forgetting that I was asleep in my time smh

View all 621,916 comments

Corbynbesson I said I was SORRY

Kelaniwoods who's the cutie on the right?

starsaremylife0128 I love the shades😎

Beautychickee I'll slap him for you

AntzelaTime Hottie alert

Levi.Hill yo I'm in Asia for a shoot, hopefully I see them and they tell me some embarrassing stories

Jackaverymusic @Levi.Hill I got tons dude

Once the three of us were up and dressed, Levi and Luna had to head to their shoot.

"You can come with or-"

"I'd prefer not." Luna said as she didn't even look at us as she fixed her hair.

"And I'd prefer is you didn't slide your tongue down my ex boyfriend throat all because you can only pull drunk guys."

"Hey it's alright." He said as he pulled my attention back to him. He raised his fist to me so I could fist bump him as he had a smile on his face, "Nice one." He said in a whisper. "Anyways, you can come with us, stay here, go see the boys or anything else."

"I'll probably end up surprising the boys at their show tomorrow so I'll stay in. I might go grab a bite to eat but that's probably all."

"Alright," He said as he grabbed his phone and wallet, "Sounds good. Text me if you need anything."

Once I was finally bored of sitting around for half the day, I finally decided to go get something to eat. I checked what was close to the hotel and found a place that five minutes walking distance. I put on my shoes, grabbed my phone and purse, and headed out the hotel building.

Once I was here, I opened the door to see two familiar girls looking at the menu, not facing me. It was Avani and Christina.

I smile and silently walk up to them, hearing them talk about the menu.

""I think you should go with the number two." I said behind them.

They both instantly whip around, squealing and hugging me tightly. I hugged them both as we all smile and pull away.

"What the hell are you doing here!?"

"How did you even get here!?"

I quickly explained that Levi and Luna had a shoot here and invited me. I took my chance because I missed everyone and wanted to surprise them.

"Where are the guys? I'm gonna surprise them at the show tomorrow so I can't see them right now."

"They went out early to go look around Asia. Avani and I slept in so it's just a girls day for us." Christina said. "But since you're hear, we can eat, catch up, and hear how you're gonna surprise them.

And we did just that. I had somewhat an idea of how I was going to see the boys, but with the help of the two girls I was able to come up with an even better idea.

"Ahhhh I can't wait to see the look on the boys faces fomorrow." Avani said as she clasped her hands together.

"Me too."

"So now that'd out of the way," Christina said as she pointed at me, "What's up with you and Kylar AND not to mention both you and Daniel and wearing your promise ring again!?" She said as she lifted up my hand. I really need to start remembering to take it off in public and in pictures.

So I told them what happened between Daniel and I, the week before everyone left. How I pulled him aside and put my ring on again.

"I don't know guys, we aren't together again but just wearing the ring... it makes me feel happy and I haven't felt that way in awhile."

"Well if you're happy, then so are we." Christina said as her and Avani smiled at me.

"I might have gone to team Jeigh for a split second but I can never get over Lani." Avani said as we all laughed.

"Jack and I are just best friends, and I couldn't ask for anything else."

Once we finished eating, we went over the plan one more time and decided it was time to part ways.

"They are gonna be here soon to pick us up, so you should head back to your hotel soon. Wait does that mean you share a room with Luna. That sucks dude." Avani said as she rolled her eyes.

"They got a suite so we were kinda separated but the plane ride was even worse. I got into an argument with her at one point, and so did Levi with her too."

"Don't let her faze you b." Christina said as we all walked outside. "She's not worth it."

'Ugg this is why I always need you by my side." I said as I hugged her, and then Avani.

"I'll see you two tomorrow!" I said as I started to walk away.

"We can't wait, bye!"